"I Never Tested Positive"

Old October 8th 04, 09:36 PM
B. Lafferty

Default "I Never Tested Positive"

With minor variations, such a meaningless statement these days. From
CyclingNews:

Chris Peers also declared himself disgusted with the way things have turned
out. "My first reaction was: Adios, la Belgique. We live in a hypocritical
country. This is the end of my successful career. But the finish is
completely scandalous. It was based on telephone calls that I made. I've
never been found positive. I should say: thanks, Mr Landuyt and Versele.
This is a heavy blow. I lived for my sport, I had no enemies. To suspend
someone on the basis of guesswork is an injustice."

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

Old October 10th 04, 02:27 AM
hold my beer and watch this...

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys like you suck
dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been caught
sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

link.net...

Old October 10th 04, 03:28 AM
B. Lafferty

You are familiar with the psychological concept of projection aren't you?
Much as you desire it, you can't suck my dick, Little Man.

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys like you
suck dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been caught
sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

link.net...

Old October 10th 04, 03:35 AM
Chris

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys like you

suck
dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been caught
sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

I like that. That is precisely what these police academy flunkies need to
hear.

Old October 10th 04, 03:43 AM
Tim Mullin

"B. Lafferty" wrote in news:b71ad.14244$Vm1.10611
@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

You are familiar with the psychological concept of projection aren't you?
Much as you desire it, you can't suck my dick, Little Man.

Might he be able to floss with it?
Old October 10th 04, 05:00 AM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 10/09/2004 08:28 PM, in article
.net, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

You are familiar with the psychological concept of projection aren't you?
Much as you desire it, you can't suck my dick, Little Man.

Aha!

One could say the same thing about your fixation with doped-up cyclists ...
You wish you could be one, too!

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys like you
suck dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been caught
sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com
veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

Old October 10th 04, 01:38 PM
B. Lafferty

It's not about me. It's about the peloton that is rife with drug cheats.
Their old defenses (I've never tested positive) are now tranparent and don't
work anymore. At least they're starting to get creative. I wonder how many
novelists are lurking in the peloton.

Have a nice day. ;-)

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message
ALL RIGHT! I know I've ****ed you off when you drop the 'little man'
moniker.

So LaffAtMe - since you've taking this to the realm of pop-psychology:
just what does your incessant posting and denigration of professional
cyclists cay about your desires?

This is mostly a rhetorical question, as I'm confident that I know the
answer. However coming clean in a public forum such as this might be
therapeutic for you...

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
hlink.net...
You are familiar with the psychological concept of projection aren't you?
Much as you desire it, you can't suck my dick, Little Man.

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys like you
suck dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been caught
sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

link.net...

Old October 10th 04, 02:37 PM
hold my beer and watch this...

ALL RIGHT! I know I've ****ed you off when you drop the 'little man'
moniker.

So LaffAtMe - since you've taking this to the realm of pop-psychology: just
what does your incessant posting and denigration of professional cyclists
cay about your desires?

This is mostly a rhetorical question, as I'm confident that I know the
answer. However coming clean in a public forum such as this might be
therapeutic for you...

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
hlink.net...
You are familiar with the psychological concept of projection aren't you?
Much as you desire it, you can't suck my dick, Little Man.

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys like you
suck dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been caught
sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

link.net...

Old October 10th 04, 02:45 PM
B. Lafferty

Whatever.

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Well I STILL say you suck dick, LaffAtMe. The people that you hang around
are known cock suckers, and you, by association, must be a no good
cocksucker too.

When you've proved to me that you've never sucked some cock, I'll let you
know. In the meantime, enjoy the label.

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...
It's not about me. It's about the peloton that is rife with drug cheats.
Their old defenses (I've never tested positive) are now tranparent and
don't work anymore. At least they're starting to get creative. I wonder
how many novelists are lurking in the peloton.

Have a nice day. ;-)

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message
ALL RIGHT! I know I've ****ed you off when you drop the 'little man'
moniker.

So LaffAtMe - since you've taking this to the realm of pop-psychology:
just what does your incessant posting and denigration of professional
cyclists cay about your desires?

This is mostly a rhetorical question, as I'm confident that I know the
answer. However coming clean in a public forum such as this might be
therapeutic for you...

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
hlink.net...
You are familiar with the psychological concept of projection aren't
you? Much as you desire it, you can't suck my dick, Little Man.

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys like
you suck dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been caught
sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

link.net...

Old October 10th 04, 03:19 PM
hold my beer and watch this...

Well I STILL say you suck dick, LaffAtMe. The people that you hang around
are known cock suckers, and you, by association, must be a no good
cocksucker too.

When you've proved to me that you've never sucked some cock, I'll let you
know. In the meantime, enjoy the label.

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...
It's not about me. It's about the peloton that is rife with drug cheats.
Their old defenses (I've never tested positive) are now tranparent and
don't work anymore. At least they're starting to get creative. I wonder
how many novelists are lurking in the peloton.

Have a nice day. ;-)

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message
ALL RIGHT! I know I've ****ed you off when you drop the 'little man'
moniker.

So LaffAtMe - since you've taking this to the realm of pop-psychology:
just what does your incessant posting and denigration of professional
cyclists cay about your desires?

This is mostly a rhetorical question, as I'm confident that I know the
answer. However coming clean in a public forum such as this might be
therapeutic for you...

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
hlink.net...
You are familiar with the psychological concept of projection aren't
you? Much as you desire it, you can't suck my dick, Little Man.

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message

Hey lafferty, I think you suck dick. Everyone knows that guys like you
suck dick.

And don't give me that meaningless line about never having been caught
sucking dick. We've all heard THAT one before...

link.net...