Helmet Cover

Old August 15th 05, 05:11 PM
mark

Default Helmet Cover

"wafflycat" waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk wrote

"catzz66" wrote ...
Would wearing a do rag help? A critter might still get you through it,
but maybe not. I wear one every day under my helmet to soak up the
sweat.

That seems to be a sensible alternative.

Cheers, helen s

Much more stylish than a lady's hairnet, and it keeps my scalp from getting
sunburned through the helmet vent holes.
--
mark

Old August 17th 05, 05:59 PM

A Muzi wrote:

There are Lycra covers that don't limit airflow too much.

--

Thanks for all the replies. If anyone is interested I think I have
found what I was looking for. My wife went to a beauty supply store

Tom