A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

'Not fair': World cycling bronze medalist cries foul aftertransgender woman (MALE FAGGOT) wins gold

Old October 24th 18, 11:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot
external usenet poster

Default 'Not fair': World cycling bronze medalist cries foul aftertransgender woman (MALE FAGGOT) wins gold

On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 9:38:59 AM UTC-4, Democrats, the party of Let's pretend wrote:
Snipped

The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship
cycling race to a transgender woman from Canada has criticized
the results as unfair.

Snipped

Let's face it; anyone who does NOT use performance enhancing drugs of some kind has very LITTLE chance of winning any medal or of winning just about any Olympic or professional sports event.

Cheers
Ads
Old October 24th 18, 03:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default 'Not fair': World cycling bronze medalist cries foul aftertransgender woman (MALE FAGGOT) wins gold

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 11:33:18 AM UTC+1, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 9:38:59 AM UTC-4, Democrats, the party of Let's pretend wrote:
Snipped

the results as unfair.

Snipped

Let's face it; anyone who does NOT use performance enhancing drugs of some kind has very LITTLE chance of winning any medal or of winning just about any Olympic or professional sports event.

Cheers

I think Tom's point is that a male makes his own testosterone, which gives him an advantage over women, even if the women dope up. I'm pretty beefy myself, and no shrinking violet, but I'd hate to run into one of those Russian "female" wrestlers when "she" is looking for someone on whom to take out her frustrations.

Andre Jute
I ran with one of the first four minute milers a few times. I was at school with him. He didn't take dope. Nobody did those days. The only drug us country boys ever heard of was marijuana.
Old October 25th 18, 10:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 3:33:18 AM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Snipped

the results as unfair.

Snipped

Cheers

I'll bet you believe the world is flat, that the Moon landing actually occurred on a sound stage in Hollywood, that there are flying saucers in Area 51 and that the Mars landers are marching about the Mojave Desert.