"People"-Trial?!?

Old July 15th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
apflstrudl

Default "People"-Trial?!?

And friend of me and i were jumping over 2 pupil(we asked them before
and they agreed) during a show on wednesday and thursday.Nothing
happend to them but since then many people discuss if it's good or not,
cause if you do a mistake then you could hurt them.
I've also seen some good riders like yoggi jumping over people.

Now i want to ask you what you think about that.

--
apflstrudl

Stahlstütze kommt bald! = Crankflip üben!
apflstrudl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10865

Old July 15th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
freddy

We are also hopping over each other and other people in our shows.
I think there's nothing wrong with it, specially not when you know you
will make it without any problems..

--
freddy

Fredrik, Norway. )--O
freddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11355

Old July 15th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

Just make sure your insurance will cover you when you don't make it.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203

Old July 15th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

ThisGuyIKnow wrote:
Just make sure your insurance will cover you when you don't make it.

Now this guy know's where he's talking about.
That's GREAT advice.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

john_childs

Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old July 16th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I don't think you should do it unless you are absolutly sure you'll make
it every time. I've jumped over my brother in some parades, and another
show we did once. I clear him easily by several feet.

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My
gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old July 17th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unijesse

at tcuc stuff we always do this but theres a rule that you can only do
waiste down, no torsoe stuff, jon has done like 4 peeps

--
unijesse

They put on panda suits and then pretend they're milking a cow. It's
art. You wouldn't get it.

Unicycle For Christ

unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Happy St. George's Day - April 23 Davey Crockett Racing 16 April 24th 06 03:57 PM
Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Good trial unis? The_SkunkMan Unicycling 5 December 8th 03 08:00 PM
TDF: Nantes Time Trial Viewing tebo13 Racing 1 July 24th 03 02:24 AM