"pedal history" website...cool!

Old December 14th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default "pedal history" website...cool!

use the horizontal scroll bar at the top to browse through over 130
years of pedal evolution!

http://tinyurl.com/um8ry

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

"They all float down here"

Old December 14th 06, 07:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

lol thats pretty cool to waste time! thx!

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old December 14th 06, 07:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

wow thats cool.

i dont know how good they would be but i want some of those hutch
beartrap pedals from 1985.

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Juggling: If you wanna keep 3 things of the ground put them on a
shelf.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old December 14th 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

i want the 5 mins of my life back.

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old December 14th 06, 10:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
i want the 5 mins of my life back.

tell that to ruben carter.

--
iridemymuni

munipsycho wrote:
never vomit while wearing a full-face helmet

irvinegr wrote:
"3th movie"

pixystix6 wrote:
intising lap dance while he rubs pasteries all over you

kapoute wrote:
It just depend if you are gay

GILD wrote:
looking at your penis again?

Gilby wrote:
Throwing hardware at a crappy piece of code isn't going to solve the
problem

blackbike wrote:
ur sig take up half the page

iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old December 14th 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

I like those first ones, I wanna see someone drop some stairs on those
painful puppies!!

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'Koxx-Breaker!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yjjht3)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

mornish wrote:
Cody plus pain equals funny!

Unicaw89 wrote:
Dude, do I even know you?

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old December 14th 06, 11:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

I was surprised as to how interesting I found that!

Although I was also a bit disappointed that there were none of the
classic Shimano DX alloy BMX type pedals, or anything with cleats. :-(

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
semach.the.monkey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12078

Old December 14th 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Lol yeah I know, I was s0o0o00os hoping to see some Jcs :-D lol

--

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

mornish wrote:
Cody plus pain equals funny!

Old December 14th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I thought it was a fabulous trip down memory lane (old). Wasting your
time? That's a personal choice. Don't keep looking if you're not
interested. In fact, step away from the computer...

How come some of the pedals from the 1890s look exactly like some of
the cheap pedals out there today. Haven't things progressed in 100+
years? Also I recognized many pedals that I still own, such as the
Skyway ones from circa 1980. Those were my preferred racing pedal, and
I even had some on my Schwinn Giraffe, until I started using it for
hand-cranking. Then back to the Schwinn-approved Unions...

In fact, this got me going out to the garage, to dig around in boxes
and find the pedals from my Excessory cycle. They aren't the Campys,
but are clearly ripoffs of the 1980 blue Campagnolo Model 305/BMX from
1980. Same color and everything, from Lightning KKT. Also my Skyway
Tuff pedals aren't exactly like the one pictured (listed as 1970s, next
to the Schwinn pedal we all had if we rode unicycles in the 80s). Mine
had "quills" that went around the ends, but the center part was
identical to what you see there. I was able to interchange quills on
them to color-match the pedals to the unicycle. I have red, silver,
gold and blue ones!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"Ppl are being killed out there from gang on gang vilence... and all my
bad spelling mistakes... " -- Dumpweed, on keeping things in
perspective

Old December 14th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NordicUni420

these pedals came on my dads unicycle. i love 'em.

|Filename: pedals.jpg |

NordicUni420

in lak'ech, i am another yourself.
NordicUni420's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12060