"no clowns" t-shirt

Old June 23rd 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniTyler

Default "no clowns" t-shirt

MuniAddict wrote:
You're easily amazed!

New threads are fun. I don't post much anymore, but on boring summer
days, posting new threads is a bit like crack.

--
UniTyler

johnfoss wrote:
Butthole.

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

UniTyler wrote:
New threads are fun. I don't post much anymore, but on boring summer
days, posting new threads is a bit like crack.

Yeah of my total posts, only about 10% have been threads I've actually
started. Even your percentage is higher than that, and like you said,
you haven't even posted much lately.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com