"The One" DVD - does anyone know anything about it?

Old February 25th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kerv

Default "The One" DVD - does anyone know anything about it?

While on the Renegade Juggling web site, I saw a uni trials DVD called
"The One". The product description said the DVD will only play on a
computer, it will not play on a DVD player.

Does anyone know anything about this DVD? It is not listed on UDC. Is
it available in a version that will play in a DVD player hooked up to a
good ol' TV? If only available in a version that plays on a computer,
how professional a DVD is it?

--
Kerv
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 25th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

It is a dvd produced by Koxx-one and because it is made in Europe, it is
in PAL format and in North America we use NTSC. I think that some of
our DVD players over here can play PAL also, but computers definitely
can.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spenc...pencerHochberg
Spencer.Hochberg at gmail dot com
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 25th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Its as well put together as defect too, if you are in the mood for some
seizures.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish at gmail dot com
msn: mornish at gmail dot com
'facebook' (http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=681695483)

my brother wrote:
Unicycling - It impresses people but also makes them feel a little sad
for you at the same time.

Spencer wrote:
procrastination is just setting you up for max efficiency and therefore
a good thing

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 25th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

mornish wrote:
Its as well put together as defect too, if you are in the mood for some
seizures.

Yeah, quite fun if you dont mind spending half an hour on the floor
having a fit and foaming from the mouth. Never had to worry about that
with Defect.

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 25th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
yunisyko

yoggi.....naked......ahhhhhhhhhhh....

word on the mouth foaming.

--
yunisyko

*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
SF Riders...Thats the Struggle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpzsAecXKvY
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

I'd buy Defect. To this day, it's still probably the best DVD of
unicycling there is. The One was highly disappointing the me.

--
captainkrunk61

'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Tom gave me the DVD when I was there for CMW last year. It is a pretty
good vid, there is no nudity in the actual movie, only in the extra
footage. I have had it play on several players, its just not quite I
gurenteed to work lol, but yes, it plays fine on a computer, its a
pretty good vid. The riding isn't as diverse as Defect but still a
great vid...

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

i wouldnt compare it to defect, but its a good watch. the theme gets a
little repetitive..

--
Jkohse

www.jkohse.wordpress.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Its cool, but universe 2 and Defect and a host of other movies are
better.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
http://www.usenet.com