"Where no MUni has gone before...."

Old December 31st 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default "Where no MUni has gone before...."

Shug;1161077 wrote:
I just watched it again ..... TERRIFIC! Terry, you made that kids week
and I am certain that he made your as well.
Stuff like this makes me enjoy this Forum and -You- add a ton of
passion and fun that keeps me coming back.
The mere fact that age isn't an issue in a venture like Uni riding is
heartening. Not to mention living clear across the country from each
other. Shared interests like this truly bring out the best in folk!
Shug

Thanks Sean yeah I ride solo most of the time but it's good to have
other people to ride with that have the same energy level as I do!

Jeremy R;1161087 wrote:
I still have the Phaser.

I want that star trek shirt your mom told me about haha!

Jerrick;1161093 wrote:
Vegas is like Windows movie makers big brother, I hate it for that
though. But it seems like it will fit you.

Thanks, I'll have to check that out.

skrobo;1161134 wrote:
hmmm
i might have to try that... i don't like premier (i have the full
extended version)
i do like pinnacle tho, i have that as well...

I tried that also but couldn't get the hang of it.

steveyo;1161210 wrote:
Terry -
Darn good Shatner impression.

Thanks Steve.

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 31st 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
idiorythmic

That toupee was over-the-top, (but the acting spot-on).

--
idiorythmic
Old December 31st 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

idiorythmic;1161375 wrote:
That toupee was over-the-top, (but the acting spot-on).

Well where else would I wear it..over the top lol! Yeah but again, I
wanted some kind of fake hair as a poke of fun at the well known fact
that the Shat wears a toupee! I know it was too long, wrong color and
all that, but it was still fun!

Old January 1st 09, 08:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Hello Terry,
Enjoined the special effects, the dialog, the costumes and the ridding
of course.

That zooming across the screen at the beginning really sets
expectations high, you followed through and delivered a great video!

I'm sure it's a lot of planning, work, and see that it cost some bucks.
Thank you for these gifts Terry.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
Old January 1st 09, 04:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Chrashing;1161682 wrote:
Hello Terry,
Enjoined the special effects, the dialog, the costumes and the ridding
of course.

That zooming across the screen at the beginning really sets
expectations high, you followed through and delivered a great video!

I'm sure it's a lot of planning, work, and see that it cost some bucks.
Thank you for these gifts Terry.

Thanks Ken! I forgot to bring that opening pic with me so I could match
it up the "live" shot better, so I had to go from memory, lol.