Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

Old April 1st 08, 10:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Default Phony Enviromentalist Pollutes Upper Atmosphere Because He IsSELFISH!

On Apr 1, 3:27*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:58:46 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:

So your name is Heather Davis? You continue to refuse to use your real
name -- a sure sign of a LIAR. And you continue to refuse to explain
your deliberate LIE about me:

Actually Heather is a very good research friend...but you continue to
attempt every step of avoidance. And Arshad is a brilliant man in his
field as well. The real name was never shielded..you are just
stupid...or in your words. DUMDUM.

So your name is "Walter Skrzypek"? No wonder you try to hide it! Now
we are even LESS inclined to listen to you! But a LIAR by any other
name is still a LIAR.

Just so you don't forget that you are a LIAR, here is a reminder:

Why do you take commercial airlines to conferences instead of walking?
Why are you so selfish when it comes to transportation and the
pollution it causes? Why do you only think about yourself? Why don't
you care about greenhouse gases and toxins being spewed by jet
engines? Real enviromentalists need to know how greedy and selfish you
really are.

Old April 1st 08, 11:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jym Dyer

=v= I think this thread is hopeless and mindless (and, I
think, intentionally so), but in the hope that somebody mindful
is actually reading it, I'll offer the following. My strategy
for avoiding adding to air travel pollution is twofold.

=1= First, if at all possible, I'll take a train. Since the
U.S. has a passenger rail system that would be an embarrassment
for supposedly-lesser nations, this requires having the time
available, which means having a flexible place of employment
or (as in my case) being a consultant.

=2= Second, if a train won't work (e.g. when going overseas),
I'll take a charter flight. This means I get a ticket that
I can only use when a flight is undersold and a spare seat is
available. I never know what day it'll be, but so far it's
been within a 3-day window. Again this requires flexibility,
timewise.

=v= Another approach people use is buying carbon credits to
"offset" their flights. I think the carbon credit businesses
underestimate the financial impact of the carbon use they're
supposedly offsetting, so I choose to pay double or triple.

=v= The best approach of all is what a friend of mine did when
he moved from San Francisco to England without using any cars
or planes:

http://onthelevelblog.wordpress.com/

_Jym_

Old April 1st 08, 11:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

So your name is "Walter Skrzypek"? No wonder you try to hide it! Now
we are even LESS inclined to listen to you! But a LIAR by any other
name is still a LIAR.

Wow...aren't you the little Sherlock Holmes here? Actually...probably
over a year ago my name was listed with a post so it was never a
secret as you pretended nor was it difficult for anyone with a brain
to query on and find. You're just an idiot. And to pretend you know
the name or me as you suggest above...merely proves your lies and
stupidity. And please don't use the term "WE" for it is only you that
pretends to NOT listen to me. Other's seem to side with our idea that
you continue to avoid ALL questions and give no straight
answers...because you are a deceitful person. You provide repetative
non-factual editorials against MtBers...but provide no data. and you
don't do any of the research yourself.

So once again...where's the famed book Mr Chef Boy-r-Dee....where's
the answer to the questions on walking to the airport...lol. We should
give a simple Yes/No questionaire for you. You know...
Did you get booted and voted out of the Sierra Club? yes or no.
Did you fly to Australia?

Don't answer...you have no validity with your answers. You're a
pawn...a sheep.
and still all you have to go on for accusing me of a lie is a OBVIOUS
pun at you in a picture when the name wasn't even listed as yours. And
it was obvious to a child it was sarcasm...You're a sad little man
aren't you?
Old April 1st 08, 11:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
di

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

We're still waiting to hear your explanation, LIAR.

If I were you I would claim it were me in that picture because I am
100% sure that in reality, you look like a total douchebag.

It's not Mike, this guy has a dick, Mike doesn't.

Old April 2nd 08, 02:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:38:15 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

So your name is "Walter Skrzypek"? No wonder you try to hide it! Now
we are even LESS inclined to listen to you! But a LIAR by any other
name is still a LIAR.

Wow...aren't you the little Sherlock Holmes here? Actually...probably
over a year ago my name was listed with a post so it was never a
secret as you pretended nor was it difficult for anyone with a brain
to query on and find.

STILL unwilling to admit what your name is? Only someone THAT
dishonest could deliberately LIE, as you did he

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

That's all we need to know about you. Your reputation, what little you
may have had, is OVER.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 2nd 08, 02:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:50:41 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Apr 1, 3:16*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:04:28 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Apr 1, 12:33*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:42:36 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
Exactly....

and silence rushes over the Mikey

Since you don't like silence, I assume that you will stop
stonewalling, and explain why you deliberately LIED about me:

--

Where's the lie? It's says "VandeRman", not "Vandeman", dummy.

Either way, it's a LIE, dumdum. Where did you learn to think?

Do you have any proof the person in the picture isn't named Vanderman?
I thought not, dummy.

The burden of proof is on the LIAR and SLANDERER..

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 2nd 08, 02:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Selfish Enviromentalist Refuses To Take Alternate Transportation.

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:54:00 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Apr 1, 3:17*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:01:18 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Apr 1, 12:31*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:27:10 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:

QED. Deliberate deception. Everything you say is therefore WORTHLESS
(which we knew already).

Whatever...you are truly Blind.
I created it in a shortlink...You should be familiar with short
things!

http://shortlink.co.uk/rtx

So your name is Heather Davis? You continue to refuse to use your real
name -- a sure sign of a LIAR. And you continue to refuse to explain
your deliberate LIE about me:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

We're still waiting to hear your explanation, LIAR.

If I were you I would claim it were me in that picture because I am
100% sure that in reality, you look like a total douchebag.

Says the guy who refuses to give his real name, making you a ZERO.

Why did you fly to Australia instead of swimming? Why won't you answer
the question?

You're SELFISH and do not really care about the enviroment, you
attention whore.

Thanks for talking about me all the time. It's a good use of your
time.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 2nd 08, 03:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike

wrote:
Exactly....

and silence rushes over the Mikey

Since you don't like silence, I assume that you will stop
stonewalling, and explain why you deliberately LIED about me:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
--

Where's the lie? It's says "VandeRman", not "Vandeman", dummy.

Either way, it's a LIE, dumdum. Where did you learn to think?

Do you have any proof the person in the picture isn't named Vanderman?
I thought not, dummy.

The burden of proof is on the LIAR and SLANDERER..

Correct, that's why he is asking you for proof, LIAR.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old April 2nd 08, 05:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Now I am thoroughly baffled...my name is known...so why am I lying
now? about who I am? You are a strange boy. Like I said before Tard. I
never tried to keep my name private because I didn't have a reason to
keep it private. Like I said before, I will step on toes, go balls out
with a good argument, etc...without hiding and I will do it honestly.
I'm gonna toss in some criticism, some insults on occasion which is so
easy with you, I will call it as I see it and drop some pictures to
make fun of someone like I did here...My name appears in the article
and it was already on posts before ,that I signed so it didn't take a
genius yet you still are acting like I am hiding? Interesting...the
one thing you claim I LIED about is the picture of the guy besides the
bike running? If that is my big lie. You remain pathetic. Everything
I have said all along about you rings true. You have no validity. You
cannot counter any of the questions asked to you because you avoid
them.

So once again. Did you fly?
Did Sierra Club vote you out?
Did you avoid the draft by hiding in college and then blatantly make
fun of those who served while you said "they had better use for me at
home...and don't even say you didn't say this because I already linked
it before you ****in' coward.

Once again...I have many more articles out there online...and they are
there for everyone to see. YET, we still await the phantom book by
Mike.
Remember...you said "I NEVER SAID I WROTE A BOOK, even though I did"

Quick Mike...your move to avoid again.

~Walt~
www.fixedgearhooligans.com
Old April 2nd 08, 05:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:19:31 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

[...]

"Don't feed the troll!" hypocrite.

The only thing you need to do is explain why you deliberately LIED: