Video: three ******s damaging an electric fence.

Old January 11th 17, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Video: three ******s damaging an electric fence.

http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injur...electric-fence
Old January 11th 17, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injur...electric-fence

Fences are there for a reason, to keep people off private property.

"Whilst pedalling today my (******) mate Paul went to put his bike over a
fence"
Is trespass against the law?
Or are ****** cyclists immune to the law?

Do all cyclists speak so stupidly?

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Old January 11th 17, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 6:45:37 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injur...electric-fence

Fences are there for a reason, to keep people off private property.

I think you are jealous that you have never been a property owner, unlike the majority of cyclists.
Old January 11th 17, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injur...electric-fence

Fences are there for a reason, to keep people off private property.

I think you are jealous that you have never been a property owner,
unlike the majority of cyclists.

Wrong. I own my property.
The majority of cyclists "live" in tower blocks on sink council estates.

Old January 11th 17, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injur...electric-fence

Fences are there for a reason, to keep people off private property.

I think you are jealous that you have never been a property owner,
unlike the majority of cyclists.

Wrong. I own my property.

Of course you do,your majesty.
How are the potato people?
Unfortunately for you scientists seem to making a breakthrough with Alzheimers.

The majority of cyclists "live" in tower blocks on sink council estates.

Yes, your majesty.

Old January 11th 17, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Old January 11th 17, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injur...electric-fence

Fences are there for a reason, to keep people off private property.

I think you are jealous that you have never been a property owner, unlike the majority of cyclists.

Can you substantiate that claim : or did you just make it up?
Old January 11th 17, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
Judith[_4_]

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:08:18 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

Old January 11th 17, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 18:45:36 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.bicycling.com/rides/injur...electric-fence

Where is the video? Should be on Youtube somewhere, the photo came from there.

Fences are there for a reason, to keep people off private property.

"Whilst pedalling today my (******) mate Paul went to put his bike over a
fence"
Is trespass against the law?
Or are ****** cyclists immune to the law?

Trespass is not against the law. However damaging a fence is.

Do all cyclists speak so stupidly?

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

If I was the owner I'd increase the voltage for next time.

--
I take loads of laxatives when the pollen count rises. It stops me sneezing - I daren't.
Old January 11th 17, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 18:45:37 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I wonder if these ******s contacted the owner of the fence they had
vandalised and offered to pay for the repair?
Answers on a postage stamp.

Why did you not answer the door when I called today?
Our lass was busting for a ****, but we had to go to Taco Bell in town instead.

swldxer.co.uk/pounder.mp4

Did you do the wiring hanging down in front of the windscreen yourself?
You made a good job of things - as usual.

That does seem unnecessary. My camera is mounted on the far left of the windscreen-wiped area, with the wire coming from the cigarette lighter multi-adapter in the glovebox. My satnv is affixed to the one of the air vents in the centre (mainly because its suction cup has no lever and is therefore useless).

Was your wife driving : or have the DVLA OK'd you to drive?

Nobody but the DVLA gives a **** about those stupid regulations.

--
Women are like a pack of cards... you need a heart to love them, diamonds to marry them, a club to kill them and a spade to bury them.

Electric Fence dave[_3_] Techniques 2 January 13th 17 11:19 PM
Over the fence but tough to fence Dan Becker General 0 November 11th 11 03:29 PM
Video about electric bicycles. Doug[_10_] UK 0 June 4th 11 07:13 AM
VIDEO: 2008 Jeep with electric convertible top [email protected] Mountain Biking 0 May 16th 07 05:59 AM
Electric fence danger on A49 Cliff UK 13 May 31st 05 08:55 PM