"Tar" for trials tires??

Old June 9th 05, 02:37 AM
Checkernuts

Default "Tar" for trials tires??

forrestunifreak wrote:
*Thanks to you, I went out and poured pop on my bike....:-P *

Haha I have only ever put it on my rims with just dipping my finger in
coke then spinning the wheel, repeat a few times and they are typically
good. Not to mention you dont waste a whole coke dumping it all over
your bike

--
Checkernuts - Breakdancer Extraordinar

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20

Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Durable 23c or 25c Road Tires - Recommendations? Colin Campbell General 2 August 17th 05 02:57 PM
Modern tires with colors other than black, Bad? Techniques 4 May 9th 05 05:48 PM
WIDE 27" road/touring tires? Pizza Man Techniques 12 October 1st 04 07:04 PM
"Carbon" tires psycholist Techniques 34 January 28th 04 07:45 AM
Studded tires R Christensen General 2 January 27th 04 04:40 PM