"The Load on the Rims" T-shirts!

Old October 17th 05, 06:00 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

Default "The Load on the Rims" T-shirts!

I now have a prototype t-shirt with my "The Load on the Rims" design.
See previous thread 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/dfaow).

The logo is 10.5" wide, cad cut and logo inprinted and pressed twice.

Price is $15 US, plus shipping. Shipping will vary depending on
location...contact me via PM with your address, for exact shipping
charges to your location.

Before I do a production run of them, I need to get at least 15 orders.
**NOT paid for, just confirmations that you would like to buy one.

Here is a photo of the t-shirt:

|Filename: theloadontherimstshirt.jpg |

UNIquelyCanadian

"If you're looking for truth, don't search within yourself --You're the
one who's confused in the first place!"
- Frank Peretti
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old October 17th 05, 09:09 PM
unibrow

yeah i dont really get it, i think "the lord of the rim" would be
better.

justin

--
unibrow

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Old October 17th 05, 10:01 PM
carsonpalooza

looks nice

--
carsonpalooza

I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
That site is making me drool.
-Dave aka fcwegnm0b
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old October 17th 05, 10:38 PM
dubmuni2004

rims should be rim..... just a thought

--
dubmuni2004

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

AIM: IhaveAsuckySN
dubmuni2004's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

Old October 17th 05, 11:03 PM
Seager

My, that just make me think of a... ok, this is a family forum so I
can't say it, but that has dirty connotations.

--
Seager

'Team RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com)
Seager's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8840

Old October 17th 05, 11:18 PM
burjzyntski

I like the idea, but there really isn't any reason to have 'RIMS' plural
just because 'RINGS' is, especially since you're talking about
unicycling.

I can't tell from the picture if the shirt is black or a very dark navy
blue. If they had a silhouette of someone on a unicycle on the back,
maybe with a glowing rim of power or something, and had 'THE LOAD ON
THE RIM' and 'RIDE THE UNICYCLE' on front, I would order one regardless
of the color.

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

"Every silver lining has a touch of gray."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Old October 18th 05, 03:24 AM
cegli

burjzyntski wrote:
If they had a silhouette of someone on a unicycle on the back, *maybe
with a glowing rim of power or something*...

Hahahaha, Yes! A glowing rim of power! That would make it amazing .

--
cegli

I like to unicycle.
cegli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10585

Old October 18th 05, 03:45 AM
KcTheAcy

These are pretty good examples: http://tinyurl.com/exuab

--
KcTheAcy

¤-Kaycee
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Kaycees-Unicycle-gallery

http://www.maineunicyclist.2ya.com/
KcTheAcy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5003

Old October 18th 05, 01:03 PM
tomsey

sounds like a dodgy porno to me. watch out with that one...

wicka bow wow

--
tomsey

-those f**king clowns are gunna die-
tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

Old October 19th 05, 09:55 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

It is possible to change the text to "The Load on the Rim" if enough
people would commit to purchase it that way. Let me know!

As for a more complex design (eg. glowing rim) that won't be possible
for this version.

The shirt is black.

--
UNIquelyCanadian

"If you're looking for truth, don't search within yourself --You're the
one who's confused in the first place!"
- Frank Peretti
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

UPD Shirts are finally done!!! Catboy Unicycling 34 November 3rd 05 05:54 PM
A problem with gears. Donny UK 105 December 22nd 04 09:10 AM
105 flange failure pics cashrefundman Techniques 26 November 30th 04 06:37 PM
The Basics of Wheel Alignment and Wheelbuilding Jeff Napier Techniques 338 August 23rd 04 09:17 PM