How to Shave your Trials Tire?

Old December 5th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_mattster

Default How to Shave your Trials Tire?

It was in this thread http://tinyurl.com/5grtxa

I can't be bothered wading through it all.

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day

2nd place )-540unispin-'O,

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/MattsterUni
Old December 5th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

uni_mattster;1143817 wrote:
It was in this thread http://tinyurl.com/5grtxa

I can't be bothered wading through it all.

I can.

38 pages, read every single post typed by Kris, and not a single word
of a smooth 19" tire,

--
Jerrick

'*305$ /$549.99*'
(http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa) *Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old December 5th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fraggle

ntappin;1143643 wrote:
The 20" hookworms only go up to 2.125.

Plus, Hookworms aren't exactly the lightest tyres out.

--
Fraggle

F.
Old December 6th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Jerrick;1143870 wrote:
I can.

38 pages, read every single post typed by Kris, and not a single word
of a smooth 19" tire,

I beleive I have seen Khris mention it somwhere, but I'm not positive,

--
Michaelgoround
Old December 6th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

I remember Kris talking about it too. I don't think it was in that
thread though.

I remember it being pretty off topic.

--
saskatchewanian
Old December 6th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

danger_uni;950281 wrote:

So... since we mostly ride trials/street on non-yielding surfaces (ie
not dirt), what do you think about having a trials/street tire with a
street bmx tread on it and a tire casing size about the same as the
discontinued Monty 2.7 (slightly bigger volume than the Eagle Claw or
CC)? Also, do you think that a "typical" bmx rubber hardness (e.g. a
little harder than the CC) would be good? These are just questions
right now but it would be a fun project to pursue.

Kris

In the Trials tire thread.

--
agentQ

---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old December 6th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Yeah I made the suggestion based on starting with a 20, not suggesting
it would be practical to rebuild a 19.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old December 6th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_mattster

Jerrick;1143870 wrote:
I can.

38 pages, read every single post typed by Kris, and not a single word
of a smooth 19" tire,

Oh... Well I'm sorry for wasting your time. Seriously. I was sure it
was in that thread, but I guess it all happened at around about the same
time.

Old December 6th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

uni_mattster;1143817 wrote:
It was in this thread http://tinyurl.com/5grtxa

I can't be bothered wading through it all.

There is a search thread tool, which brought up nothing, I also
manually went through looking for any instance of the word tire or tyre,
and nothing came up.

The only thing close was mentioning that there would be enough room for
fatter tires, and the mention of Slicker 29er tires.

agentQ;1143993 wrote:
In the Trials tire thread.

Thanks Sam, I spent quite a while looking and came up with nothing,
this is news to me so I'm pretty happy about it.

uni_mattster;1144104 wrote:
Oh... Well I'm sorry for wasting your time. Seriously. I was sure it was
in that thread, but I guess it all happened at around about the same
time.

Sorry I posted this without refreshing with everyone elses comments on
it.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

How to Shave your Trials Tire? agentQ Unicycling 0 August 24th 07 02:05 PM
trials tire mawesome Unicycling 0 December 23rd 06 12:36 AM
3in. trials tire? mornish Unicycling 9 April 26th 06 01:08 PM
Trials Tire uni412 Unicycling 17 January 21st 05 04:36 AM
Tire For Trials On 24" pdc Unicycling 15 November 26th 04 03:54 PM