Lance photos...no shaved legs, no Shimano

Old July 15th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

Default Lance photos...no shaved legs, no Shimano

Yep...he's not shaving his legs any more...and he's sporting a new
SRAM Red groupo on his bike.

The photos are he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=375
Old July 15th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
The Czar

Great to see that Lance is getting to spend that quality time raising
his kids. When he was an active rider he mentioned many times that
being away from his kids was the toughest thing....congrads Lance you
have earned it
Old July 16th 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
caffetrieste wrote:

Yep...he's not shaving his legs any more...and he's sporting a new
SRAM Red groupo on his bike.

The photos are he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=375

They did a good ride - Metcalfe Rd. is a pretty tough climb.

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old July 16th 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

You gotta be kidding !! - Implying that he neglecting his kids because
he's out on a fundraising ride ??
Old July 16th 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
The Czar

You gotta be kidding !! - Implying that he neglecting his kids
because
he's out on a fundraising ride ??

Read my post again....I never mentioned anything about Lance
neglecting anyone....what are you talking about?
Old July 18th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

OK, re-read it. Given the general tone of this NG, I thought you were
being sarcastic when you were being literal. Got it now.
Old July 18th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

ldamelio wrote:

Given the general tone of this NG

Hey we got lots of tone. We've got more visible veins
than ST.