One advantage of shaved legs.

Old April 18th 05, 05:46 PM
Simon Mason

Default One advantage of shaved legs.

After taking the plunge a few weeks ago, I found the advantage of hair free
legs. This morning's commute was very messy, a cold east head wind with
drizzle, meant my legs got covered in mud splashes. In the disabled toilet I
got some paper rolls and soaked a piece in hot water and my legs buffed up a
treat in no time without any bits of mud stuck to the hairs.

Only thing is, this girl said within earshot of everyone, "Are you still
shaving your legs Simon?" Honestly, I'm starting to get worried about myself
now ;-)

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old April 18th 05, 06:04 PM
wafflycat

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

Only thing is, this girl said within earshot of everyone, "Are you still
shaving your legs Simon?" Honestly, I'm starting to get worried about
myself now ;-)

If you want to wind her up, the reply should be, "No, I've changed to
waxing. Smoother for longer. But if the regrowth turns inward, it can be a
b*tch."

Cheers, helen s

Old April 18th 05, 06:17 PM
Simon Mason

"wafflycat" wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk wrote in message
now ;-)

If you want to wind her up, the reply should be, "No, I've changed to
waxing. Smoother for longer. But if the regrowth turns inward, it can be a
b*tch."

The first time, I used an old disposable razor not wanting to spoil my best
razor, a Mach 3. I took a big chunk of flesh from my shin with the first
go - I should have used some Gary Imlach instead ;-)

Old April 18th 05, 06:38 PM
elyob

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
After taking the plunge a few weeks ago, I found the advantage of hair
free legs. This morning's commute was very messy, a cold east head wind
with drizzle, meant my legs got covered in mud splashes. In the disabled
toilet I got some paper rolls and soaked a piece in hot water and my legs
buffed up a treat in no time without any bits of mud stuck to the hairs.

Only thing is, this girl said within earshot of everyone, "Are you still
shaving your legs Simon?" Honestly, I'm starting to get worried about
myself now ;-)

Be worried, be very worried. You know the feeling you get when you walk in a
room and everyone stops talking and laughing ...

Old April 18th 05, 08:11 PM
Tom Anderson

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, it was written:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

Only thing is, this girl said within earshot of everyone, "Are you
still shaving your legs Simon?" Honestly, I'm starting to get worried
about myself now ;-)

If you want to wind her up, the reply should be,

"Yes; more often than you, by the look of it."

tom

--
It involves police, bailiffs, vampires and a portal to hell under a tower block in Hackney.

Old April 19th 05, 01:44 AM
Graeme

"elyob" wrote in news:vgS8e.14910$G8.7024
@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

You know the feeling you get when you walk in a
room and everyone stops talking and laughing ...

No, tell us more...

Old April 19th 05, 08:27 AM
Simon Mason

Tom Anderson wrote in message ...
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, it was written:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

Only thing is, this girl said within earshot of everyone, "Are you
still shaving your legs Simon?" Honestly, I'm starting to get worried
about myself now ;-)

If you want to wind her up, the reply should be,

And above my top lip as well!
Old April 19th 05, 08:59 AM
Arthur Clune

Simon Mason wrote:

: The first time, I used an old disposable razor not wanting to spoil my best
: razor, a Mach 3. I took a big chunk of flesh from my shin with the first
: go - I should have used some Gary Imlach instead ;-)

I use my Mach 3 on my legs. When a blade starts to get old, I use it on my
legs.

Arthur

Don't get me wrong, perl is an OK operating system, but it lacks a
lightweight scripting language -- Walter Dnes
Old April 19th 05, 09:21 AM
Simonb

Arthur Clune wrote:

I use my Mach 3 on my legs. When a blade starts to get old, I use it
on my legs.

When do you use it on your legs?

Old April 19th 05, 10:32 AM
Arthur Clune

Simonb wrote:
: Arthur Clune wrote:

: I use my Mach 3 on my legs. When a blade starts to get old, I use it
: on my legs.

: When do you use it on your legs?

In the bath

When the blue strip starts to look worn.

Don't get me wrong, perl is an OK operating system, but it lacks a
lightweight scripting language -- Walter Dnes

Swap lower legs on fork? clubob Techniques 1 December 2nd 04 07:40 AM
Learner with tired legs wants advice 1mthead Unicycling 4 September 8th 04 12:36 PM
True Story: Shaved Legs SM Australia 4 October 9th 03 11:55 PM
Aching legs! treepotato Unicycling 1 August 24th 03 02:42 PM