Sunset

Old September 27th 05, 09:13 AM
Slugger

Default Sunset

Tom is this the one?
http://individual.utoronto.ca/nogami...et/sunset.html

"A very nice bike in a lot of ways, but I couldn't get comfy on it.
Bought used. Serial number SUN-0014. Sold to Ed Gin of the Chicagoland
Recumbent Riders. He came over to pick it up in person."
Old September 28th 05, 12:13 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Slugger wrote:
Tom is this the one?
http://individual.utoronto.ca/nogami...et/sunset.html

"A very nice bike in a lot of ways, but I couldn't get comfy on it.
Bought used. Serial number SUN-0014. Sold to Ed Gin of the Chicagoland
Recumbent Riders. He came over to pick it up in person."

My Sunsets are Red (0003) and Light Purple (0006) [1]. However, I did
ride Sunset 0014 briefly when Ed Gin owned it.

I find the Sunset to be a very comfortable bike, unless the roads get
too rough. On poor surfaces, the rear suspended Dragonflyer (with the
same seat as the Sunset) is much more comfortable.

[1] The previous owner insists on calling it Lavender.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"unclog!" - G. Daniels

Old September 28th 05, 07:02 AM
Slugger

In article .com,
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic wrote:

Slugger wrote:
Tom is this the one?
http://individual.utoronto.ca/nogami...et/sunset.html

"A very nice bike in a lot of ways, but I couldn't get comfy on it.
Bought used. Serial number SUN-0014. Sold to Ed Gin of the Chicagoland
Recumbent Riders. He came over to pick it up in person."

My Sunsets are Red (0003) and Light Purple (0006) [1]. However, I did
ride Sunset 0014 briefly when Ed Gin owned it.

I find the Sunset to be a very comfortable bike, unless the roads get
too rough. On poor surfaces, the rear suspended Dragonflyer (with the
same seat as the Sunset) is much more comfortable.

[1] The previous owner insists on calling it Lavender.

Whats it like having your feet above your butt there? It looks like the
blood might leave your toes and never come back. Otherwise its a pretty
stealth looking bike.
Old September 28th 05, 07:30 AM
Mark Leuck

"Slugger" wrote in message

Whats it like having your feet above your butt there? It looks like the
blood might leave your toes and never come back. Otherwise its a pretty
stealth looking bike.

It doesn't, at least on my Baron

Old September 28th 05, 12:04 PM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Slugger wrote:
Tom is this the one?
http://individual.utoronto.ca/nogami...et/sunset.html

"A very nice bike in a lot of ways, but I couldn't get comfy on it.
Bought used. Serial number SUN-0014. Sold to Ed Gin of the Chicagoland
Recumbent Riders. He came over to pick it up in person."

My Sunsets are Red (0003) and Light Purple (0006) [1]. However, I did
ride Sunset 0014 briefly when Ed Gin owned it.

I find the Sunset to be a very comfortable bike, unless the roads get
too rough. On poor surfaces, the rear suspended Dragonflyer (with the
same seat as the Sunset) is much more comfortable.

[1] The previous owner insists on calling it Lavender.

Whats it like having your feet above your butt there? It looks like the
blood might leave your toes and never come back. Otherwise its a pretty
stealth looking bike.

I have no problem with having the bottom bracket (BB) higher than the
seat as long as I wear properly fitting shoes with stiff soles. I have
a pair of Shimano shoes that are a little bit too narrow in the toe box
that work fine for me on a lower BB bike such as the RANS Tailwind, but
not on the RANS Rocket or Earth Cycles Sunset.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go) Bruce Davis Recumbent Biking 77 September 15th 05 03:31 AM
sunrise sunset timings Tony W UK 20 February 8th 05 09:12 PM
Ride on into the sunset hippy Australia 10 February 12th 04 07:06 AM
Ride on into the sunset Andy Simpson General 7 February 10th 04 09:03 AM
Taiwanese recumbents Randy Schulman Recumbent Biking 42 July 4th 03 12:40 PM