Sunday morning around Sydney CBD

Old August 29th 06, 07:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Artoi

Default Sunday morning around Sydney CBD

Took my first ride with some buddies of mine this last Sunday morning at
around 8am into the Sydney CBD, Darling Harbour, Harbour Bridge, Anzac
Bridge, Oxford St etc. Saw quite a number of cycling groups on the
streets going left, right and centre. I am just curious what are these
groups? Are these mostly private individuals or part of a club/district
organization? So who are you all?
Old August 30th 06, 09:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Fractal

--

try www.pushon.com.au Heaps of rides to do all round NSW.

Old August 31st 06, 12:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
scotty72

Artoi Wrote:
Took my first ride with some buddies of mine this last Sunday morning at
around 8am into the Sydney CBD, Darling Harbour, Harbour Bridge, Anzac
Bridge, Oxford St etc. Saw quite a number of cycling groups on the
streets going left, right and centre. I am just curious what are these
groups? Are these mostly private individuals or part of a
club/district
organization? So who are you all?
--You may have seen my group of about 20 riders on 'this'

(http://bikenorth.org.au/cycling/ride...s.php?ride=150) ride...

Or perhaps 'this'
(http://bikenorth.org.au/cycling/rides/rides.php?ride=32) group...

Scotty