c'mon Johan, tell us how you really feel

Old October 28th 05, 02:06 AM
Mike Bruno

Default c'mon Johan, tell us how you really feel

You know what they say - the truth will set you free, but first it
will **** you off.

Old October 28th 05, 02:11 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

Bruyneel via
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct28news

"When I think back on all that, it's been the same scenario for them
for years. A French rider hasn't won the Tour in 20 years. Why?
Simple, they haven't been good enough. And then you see the final
ProTour standings and notice there were four Americans in the top 10
(Armstrong, 5th; Levi Leipheimer, 7th; Bobby Julich, 9th; George
Hincapie, 10th) and for the French, they had four riders in the top
100 (David Moncoutié, 30th; Anthony Geslin, 62nd; Christophe Moreau,
79th; Laurent Brochard, 84th). That's the facts. It's nothing more
than that."

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old October 28th 05, 03:20 AM
Jim Flom

"Mike Bruno" wrote in message
oups.com...
You know what they say - the truth will set you free, but first it
will **** you off.

Gospel of John, chapter 8, verse 32. I've got to find a way to work that
paraphrase into my sermon Sunday.

Old October 28th 05, 03:19 PM
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

Bruyneel via
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct28news

"When I think back on all that, it's been the same scenario for them
for years. A French rider hasn't won the Tour in 20 years. Why?
Simple, they haven't been good enough.

Good enough at what however, he chooses not to reveal.

Old October 28th 05, 03:21 PM
Jim Flom

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
news

Jim Flom wrote:
Gospel of John, chapter 8, verse 32. I've got to find a way to work that
paraphrase into my sermon Sunday.

Repent my son, you have been corrupted by the rbr infidels and crackpots.

It's true though!

Old October 28th 05, 03:58 PM
Bob Schwartz

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

Bruyneel via
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct28news

"When I think back on all that, it's been the same scenario for them
for years. A French rider hasn't won the Tour in 20 years. Why?
Simple, they haven't been good enough.

Good enough at what however, he chooses not to reveal.

You have no evidence for what you are implying here. And I don't
mean that LANCE is on dope. I mean that LANCE has some super
secret dope that no one else knows about. Ferrari has clients
other than LANCE.

The age where the French sucked in the Tour did not coincide with
the dawn of EPO, it preceeded it. They've sucked for a long time.

Bob Schwartz
Old October 28th 05, 04:08 PM
B. Lafferty

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

Bruyneel via
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct28news

"When I think back on all that, it's been the same scenario for them
for years. A French rider hasn't won the Tour in 20 years. Why?
Simple, they haven't been good enough.

Good enough at what however, he chooses not to reveal.

You have no evidence for what you are implying here. And I don't
mean that LANCE is on dope. I mean that LANCE has some super
secret dope that no one else knows about. Ferrari has clients
other than LANCE.

If you've read Daniel Coyle's book, you know that Armstrong had an exclusive
contract with Ferrari that prevented Ferrari from working with any other
rider who was a threat to win the Tour.

Old October 28th 05, 04:25 PM
amit

Bob Schwartz wrote:

The age where the French sucked in the Tour did not coincide with
the dawn of EPO, it preceeded it. They've sucked for a long time.

dumbass,

sorta but not quite. in '97 festina was one of the most dominant teams
in the tour and they won a bunch of stages (brochard, virenque, rous,
stephens) and did everything but win the tour. most of those riders
were french. brochard even won the worlds that year.

so it's not fair to say the french sucked for 20 years.

after '98 they haven't been the same.

Old October 28th 05, 04:29 PM
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

Bruyneel via
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct28news

"When I think back on all that, it's been the same scenario for them
for years. A French rider hasn't won the Tour in 20 years. Why?
Simple, they haven't been good enough.

Good enough at what however, he chooses not to reveal.

You have no evidence for what you are implying here.

That's right. I have no evidence. Not even sure what I was implying, but
your sensitive ass seems to know very well.

Old October 28th 05, 04:56 PM
Bob Schwartz

Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

Bruyneel via
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ct05/oct28news

"When I think back on all that, it's been the same scenario for them
for years. A French rider hasn't won the Tour in 20 years. Why?
Simple, they haven't been good enough.

Good enough at what however, he chooses not to reveal.

You have no evidence for what you are implying here.

That's right. I have no evidence. Not even sure what I was implying, but
your sensitive ass seems to know very well.

Well, since you've chosen not to reveal exactly what you meant,
I had to rely on my sensitive ass. And in this case, I think
my ass is pretty accurate.

Although it appears to be less sensitive than yours.

Bob Schwartz