The Freestyle Compilation Video

Old December 30th 05, 10:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default The Freestyle Compilation Video

Ok, I sent you stuff. I tried to land a seat whip...now I understand why
I have seen pictures of people trying them on the grass... ouch.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

Old December 30th 05, 11:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I hope you're not trying to get this done by the weekend.

Is it okay to wait untill monday/tuesday?

--
forrestunifreak

Old December 31st 05, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Sounds very interesting
Aren't you interesting to make it availiable on unicycle.tv when it is
ready ?
We still have one small freestyle clip but the world need moooooore.
I went to Dudenhofen / Germany to make a Video Story about the
Freestyle Convention there
It will be also availiable a few days after on unicycle.tv

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

Old December 31st 05, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey tyler, wish i woulda been home today. i woulda put together a lot of
cool stuff. i definitley will send you some cool stuff. is there a
deadline that you want the videos by? i just would really like to have
my 360 unispinin it. i feel bad for all the people who cant ride
because of the weather lol, its 70 and sunny in my neighborhood.

also as a side note-are you taking requests for songs for the
background music? if so i request the used- all that ive got.

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
*'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cyq4q)*
*i love this end up*
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old December 31st 05, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

chosen wrote:
also as a side note-are you taking requests for songs for the
background music? if so i request the used- all that ive got.

Will it "change their live"?

--
uniMcPeat
uniMcPeat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10313

Old December 31st 05, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hopefully

Old December 31st 05, 01:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

dont make me have to use this bryan-cuz you know i will.
[image: http://67.18.37.16/1327/160/emo/tomcat.gif]

Old December 31st 05, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Thanks Spencer! Yea, take your time, just not toooooo much time!

--
UniTyler
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old December 31st 05, 03:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'll see what I can come up with. The weather here is really bad, so
I'll probably only be able to do basement freestyle. This really would
work better in the summer.

--
jsm

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia

"wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*" -chosen
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old December 31st 05, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

chosen wrote:
the used- all that ive got.

ooooo yeah...bout thats.. hmm.. definately not feeling the used...not a
big used fan.. but hey i wont be in it so do whatever you want..

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

New Uni compilation video idea. abbabibble Unicycling 26 September 22nd 05 04:19 AM
Awesome new freestyle video! tylercox Unicycling 19 January 16th 05 03:13 PM
My New Freestyle Video jsm Unicycling 21 January 15th 05 06:46 AM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM