Cheap KH hubs

Old May 15th 04, 08:55 PM
one wheeled stallion

Default Cheap KH hubs

Has anyone seen how cheap the KH hub/cranksets are on unicycle.uk.com???
£60 for the hub and £85 for the hub AND cranks! What madness is this? I
paid £90 for just the hub a while back, now you can buy a hub AND cranks
for less than that? It's cheaper than the CHEAP Qu-Ax ones! BUY BUY BUY
I say to all those looking for a quality splined hub/crankset!

Is this because of the new hub/crank set being developed???

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"It's all in the mind, not the behind" -Mikefule
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old May 16th 04, 10:19 AM
joe

Yeah, they are cheap because a new set is coming out...

Still, it is not as bad as when I bought my camera - I paid £240 for it,
and 8 months later it is being advertised for £90!!!

So if anyone wants a kh sets, head over to 'Unicycle.Uk.Com'
(http://tinyurl.com/2ltjm)

Joe,

--
joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'SIXSIXONE' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old May 16th 04, 10:42 AM
Robbie

The worst is when you buy like the consoles. They start out at like $700
and go down to like $100. I'm glad I never owned more than an N64

--
Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

Jacinto is the king.
Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

Old May 16th 04, 04:19 PM
one wheeled stallion

My girlfriend's dad paid £400 for a Haga replica bike helmet, but now
it's going for just over £200, so he's cheesed off to say the least!