A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

More Justice Department Hiding



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 2nd 19, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,260
Default More Justice Department Hiding

Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special Counsel Robert Mueller. JW President Tom Fitton: “The American people have a right to know how much taxpayer money is being thrown at Mueller’s massive investigation.'

So now we can get to know how much it has cost the American people to put a 30 year Army veteran with 5 years of direct combat into prison.
  #2  
Old January 3rd 19, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9,451
Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 9:43:35 PM UTC, wrote:
Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special Counsel Robert Mueller. JW President Tom Fitton: “The American people have a right to know how much taxpayer money is being thrown at Mueller’s massive investigation.'

So now we can get to know how much it has cost the American people to put a 30 year Army veteran with 5 years of direct combat into prison.


I lurf the Freedom of Information Act.

Andre Jute
The people have a right to know what their "servants" are up to
  #4  
Old January 3rd 19, 08:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,260
Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 7:03:19 PM UTC-8, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 13:43:33 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special Counsel Robert Mueller. JW President Tom Fitton: “The American people have a right to know how much taxpayer money is being thrown at Mueller’s massive investigation.'

So now we can get to know how much it has cost the American people to put a 30 year Army veteran with 5 years of direct combat into prison.


You mean that is one has been in the Military and spent time in a
combat zone one should not be prosecute for evil deeds?

Strange, you know. I personally know a couple of combat veterans who
the military itself put in jail for crimes committed.

I thought it was the other way round in America. I knew guys coming
back from Vietnam that people spit at because they were wearing their
uniform.

cheers,

John B.


John, tell us what "evil deeds" that General Flynn was responsible for. As National Security Advisor he was expected to meet with foreign government officials. When he was called in by the FBI and told that it was just a talk if he decided not to make what was talked about there known that would supposedly be his own judgement. The two agents said that he was honest with them. And this despite the fact that he had been set up for entrapment because they had recorded the entire conversation since the Russian Government official apparently was nothing of the kind but rather an FBI informant that had a wire.

There wasn't anything illicit about their conversation and the only thing that you are calling an "evil deed" is that he didn't tell the FBI 100% of what the conversation was about. And I'll repeat - he was the National Security Advisor and it was his responsibility to keep what he believed to be confidential information confidential.

The stench of what has been done to him should end up before a jury. I want to see Mueller squirming.
  #5  
Old January 3rd 19, 11:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9,451
Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 7:09:42 PM UTC, wrote:

John, tell us what "evil deeds" that General Flynn was responsible for. As National Security Advisor he was expected to meet with foreign government officials. When he was called in by the FBI and told that it was just a talk if he decided not to make what was talked about there known that would supposedly be his own judgement. The two agents said that he was honest with them. And this despite the fact that he had been set up for entrapment because they had recorded the entire conversation since the Russian Government official apparently was nothing of the kind but rather an FBI informant that had a wire.

There wasn't anything illicit about their conversation and the only thing that you are calling an "evil deed" is that he didn't tell the FBI 100% of what the conversation was about. And I'll repeat - he was the National Security Advisor and it was his responsibility to keep what he believed to be confidential information confidential.

The stench of what has been done to him should end up before a jury. I want to see Mueller squirming.


+1

Andre Jute
Hallelujah!

  #6  
Old January 4th 19, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 805
Default More Justice Department Hiding

rOn Thu, 3 Jan 2019 11:09:40 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 7:03:19 PM UTC-8, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 13:43:33 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special Counsel Robert Mueller. JW President Tom Fitton: The American people have a right to know how much taxpayer money is being thrown at Muellers massive investigation.'

So now we can get to know how much it has cost the American people to put a 30 year Army veteran with 5 years of direct combat into prison.


You mean that is one has been in the Military and spent time in a
combat zone one should not be prosecute for evil deeds?

Strange, you know. I personally know a couple of combat veterans who
the military itself put in jail for crimes committed.

I thought it was the other way round in America. I knew guys coming
back from Vietnam that people spit at because they were wearing their
uniform.

cheers,

John B.


John, tell us what "evil deeds" that General Flynn was responsible for. As National Security Advisor he was expected to meet with foreign government officials. When he was called in by the FBI and told that it was just a talk if he decided not to make what was talked about there known that would supposedly be his own judgement. The two agents said that he was honest with them. And this despite the fact that he had been set up for entrapment because they had recorded the entire conversation since the Russian Government official apparently was nothing of the kind but rather an FBI informant that had a wire.

There wasn't anything illicit about their conversation and the only thing that you are calling an "evil deed" is that he didn't tell the FBI 100% of what the conversation was about. And I'll repeat - he was the National Security Advisor and it was his responsibility to keep what he believed to be confidential information confidential.

The stench of what has been done to him should end up before a jury. I want to see Mueller squirming.


I was contesting your very general statement that "to put a 30 year
Army veteran with 5 years of direct combat "...

Had you been a little more specific and mentioned a name then I
probably wouldn't have commented.

But that is your ploy, isn't it. A big loud noise, a very general
statement and then a swift change of subject when someone contradicts
you.

For example, you say "direct combat" but when I had a look at Flinn's
military history I find he was commissioned a 2nd lieutenant in 1981
and participated in the invasion of Grenada in 1983, probably as a 1st
Lt. or maybe a Captain, his next "combat" assignment seems to have
been in 1994, when he would have been at least a major and subsequent
assignments were as chief of staff or other senior positions.

The term "direct combat" would normally indicate direct, on the
ground, shoot 'em up, fighting and I can assure you that army officers
above the rank of Captain are very seldom engaged in "direct combat"
and as a general staff officer, never.

cheers,

John B.


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hiding GPS In the Down Tube Bret Cahill UK 3 February 10th 16 02:34 PM
Department of awful department Ryan Cousineau Racing 20 July 7th 09 09:12 AM
Hiding bikes around the flat Duncan Smith UK 6 April 22nd 08 07:06 PM
No hiding from chamois? Squat'n Dive Techniques 11 March 6th 08 01:07 AM
Lurker comes out of hiding! rob.northcott Unicycling 15 August 11th 04 02:26 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.