OT (parody): Breathing is dangerous

Old November 15th 03, 06:15 PM
Jeff

Default OT (parody): Breathing is dangerous

Breathing is dangerous. The air around us contains poisonous chemicals (CO,
CO2, NO2, etc). In cities, it contains all kinds of known carcinogens. We
cannot avoid these dangerous chemicals, but wearing a gas mask reduces the
risk of encountering them. Look at all the people you know who have died of
cancer - did they wear gas masks all the time? Of course not. We need to
force all people to wear gas masks. I urge all readers to write to their
respective elected officials to push for mandatory use of gas masks.

Old November 15th 03, 07:49 PM
S. Anderson

"Jeff" wrote in message
Breathing is dangerous. The air around us contains poisonous chemicals

(CO,
CO2, NO2, etc). In cities, it contains all kinds of known carcinogens.

We

Or how about this one?!?! Why does the government continue to cover-up
these hideous health hazards?!?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Cheers,

Scott..

Old November 15th 03, 10:26 PM
Rick Onanian

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:49:20 -0500, "S. Anderson"
wrote:
Or how about this one?!?! Why does the government continue to cover-up
these hideous health hazards?!?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Drat. I wrote a similar message, but it got queued and didn't get
sent. You beat me to it.

Cheers,

Scott..

--
Rick Onanian
Old November 16th 03, 02:48 PM
Papayahed1

Scott Anderson wrote:
Or how about this one?!?! Why does the government continue to cover-up
these hideous health hazards?!?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

A million thanks for bringing this pervasive and insidious problem to my
attention.
Old November 16th 03, 03:34 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Or how about this one?!?! Why does the government continue to cover-up
these hideous health hazards?!?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

That's one of my favourite web sites - I've had it bookmarked for ages - always
raises a smile.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old November 17th 03, 05:58 PM
AustinMN

S. Anderson wrote

Or how about this one?!?! Why does the government continue to

cover-up
these hideous health hazards?!?
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Cheers,

Scott..

Scott, I understand your feelings regarding Hydrogen Hydroxide (a.k.a.
Dihydrogen Monoxide or DHMO) but I feel this campaign is misguided.
As a daily user of DHMO, I'd like to draw your attention to this web
site about the benefits of Hydrogen Hydroxide:

http://www.armory.com/~crisper/DHMO/

Remember, despite what anyone would have you believe, most DHMO is
naturally occurring. Leaks, spills, and accidents are rare, and most
government employees involved in the handling, transportation, and
processing of DHMO choose to handle it without protective gear even
knowing the supposed "dangers".

Personally, I have had days when I have consumed more than half a U.S.
gallon of DHMO with no ill effects. Any ill effects from consuming
more than that can be mitigated by careful consumption of the metal
sodium in proper combination with chlorine and smaller amounts of
potassium in combination with additional chlorine.

It has been demonstrated that contaminants (both living and dead)
within DHMO are actually a greater risk than the DHMO itself, so the
wise course of action is to push for purer sources and more careful
distribution than an outright ban.

Please think before posting such an emotionally charged web site, and
remember, DHMO is your all-natural friend.

Austin
--
I'm pedaling as fast as I durn well please.
There are no X' in my email address.

Old November 18th 03, 01:42 AM
Rick Onanian

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:58:01 GMT, "AustinMN"
wrote:
government employees involved in the handling, transportation, and
processing of DHMO choose to handle it without protective gear even
knowing the supposed "dangers".

We all know that government employees aren't the sharpest tools in
the shed.

Personally, I have had days when I have consumed more than half a U.S.
gallon of DHMO with no ill effects. Any ill effects from consuming

You are hopelessly addicted, like many others. Soon, a support
group must form, if none has already. There may even be a 12-step
program.

more than that can be mitigated by careful consumption of the metal
sodium in proper combination with chlorine and smaller amounts of
potassium in combination with additional chlorine.

Oh, that's classic. Let's add severely toxic chlorine, used to kill
organisms, and random metals and such...that sounds smart. Kinda
like somebody with too much heroin in his blood trying to dilute it
with crack cocaine.

It has been demonstrated that contaminants (both living and dead)
within DHMO are actually a greater risk than the DHMO itself, so the
wise course of action is to push for purer sources and more careful
distribution than an outright ban.

Heroin, I heard today, is the purest it's ever been. DHMO should be
dealt by heroin dealers.

Please think before posting such an emotionally charged web site, and
remember, DHMO is your all-natural friend.

Lots of all-natural things are deadly.

Austin

--
Rick Onanian
Old November 20th 03, 08:33 PM
Dane Jackson

wrote:

Personally, I have had days when I have consumed more than half a U.S.
gallon of DHMO with no ill effects. Any ill effects from consuming

You are hopelessly addicted, like many others. Soon, a support
group must form, if none has already. There may even be a 12-step
program.

Yes, DHMO addiction is also something I am trying to overcome. Once
I've gone beyond this, I might have the moral fiber to overcome the next
step.

http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/brea...harianism.html

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's
Old November 21st 03, 03:29 PM
AustinMN

Dane Jackson wrote

Yes, DHMO addiction is also something I am trying to overcome. Once
I've gone beyond this, I might have the moral fiber to overcome the

next
step.

Why try to overcome it? consuming DHMO is not really dangerous unless
you start inhaling it. Inhalation of DHMO, while frequently fatal, is
almost always accidental and not the result of an addiction gotten out
of hand.

Besides, once addicted, those who do totally stop using DHMO almost
always die.

Austin

Old November 21st 03, 11:38 PM
Pete

"AustinMN" wrote

Why try to overcome it? consuming DHMO is not really dangerous unless
you start inhaling it. Inhalation of DHMO, while frequently fatal, is
almost always accidental and not the result of an addiction gotten out
of hand.

Ahhh...but even ingesting too much, too quickly *can* be quite dangerous. It
can send you into a coma or even kill.
http://www.nbc5i.com/news/2642049/detail.html

Pete