Blackburn Floor Pump Gauge

Old August 24th 04, 12:00 AM
Gary Mishler

Default Blackburn Floor Pump Gauge

Anyone know a source for a new gauge for a Blackburn floor pump?

Maybe it is better to put the $ toward a new pump instead of replacing the
gauge?

Mish

Old August 24th 04, 01:00 AM
Peter Cole

"Gary Mishler" wrote in message
Anyone know a source for a new gauge for a Blackburn floor pump?

Maybe it is better to put the $ toward a new pump instead of replacing the
gauge?

Send a message to Blackburn customer support, they might surprise you.

Old August 24th 04, 04:23 AM
Dan Daniel

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:00:53 GMT, "Peter Cole"
wrote:

"Gary Mishler" wrote in message
Anyone know a source for a new gauge for a Blackburn floor pump?

Maybe it is better to put the $ toward a new pump instead of replacing the
gauge?

Send a message to Blackburn customer support, they might surprise you.

I'll second that. And it could work out well depending on the type of
pump if they take the whole thing. I sent in an old TP-2 that snapped
at the base and got a new TP-4 in return.

Another option might be to repair the gauge. My TP-2 gauge broke, and
I opened it up and found an arm that had spun free- moved it back, and
had to twist the needle a bit to get a reading that matched other
gauges.... well, a lot to go through in a way, but I'm 20 years into a
$9 umbrella, sewn edges, cotter pinning joints, and all.

Old August 24th 04, 11:05 AM
Tim McTeague

"Gary Mishler" wrote in message
Anyone know a source for a new gauge for a Blackburn floor pump?

Maybe it is better to put the $ toward a new pump instead of replacing the
gauge?

Mish

Blackburn pumps have a lifetime warranty. Give them a call.

Tim McTeague

Blackburn velodrome DaveB Australia 6 June 28th 04 12:37 PM
Spoke Gauge Question? Matt.P.Herbert Unicycling 3 May 29th 04 08:17 PM
RR: Blackburn CC - METEC Crit 18-Mar-04 hippy Australia 5 March 22nd 04 12:30 PM