Lycra poseurs needed in London tomorrow morning

Old September 29th 06, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bronzie

Default Lycra poseurs needed in London tomorrow morning

Transport for London are looking for extras to appear in a film to
promote the TdF coming to London next July.

http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2479

I'd love to help them out but I've got to stay in and shave my legs
tomorrow morning ;-)

Cheers
Bronzie

Old September 29th 06, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bill

"Bronzie" wrote in message
ps.com...

Transport for London are looking for extras to appear in a film to
promote the TdF coming to London next July.

We need fit, slim cyclists to be part of the peloton for the film shoot in
central London (location to be confirmed) on Saturday 30 September from 7am
to approximately 10am.

Dammit, that lets me out, and I am on holiday this week. Wonder if I could
hold my tummy in, and do they have 60 year olds in TDF peleton?

Bill

Old September 29th 06, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bronzie

Bill wrote:
Dammit, that lets me out, and I am on holiday this week. Wonder if I could
hold my tummy in, and do they have 60 year olds in TDF peleton?

Sorry fella - they also have an age restriction 18 to 45. I guess
that's why they are filming tomorrow - if they left it until Sunday,
they'd fall foul of the new age discrimination law.

Old September 29th 06, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dan Gregory

Bronzie wrote:
Bill wrote:
Dammit, that lets me out, and I am on holiday this week. Wonder if I could
hold my tummy in, and do they have 60 year olds in TDF peleton?

Sorry fella - they also have an age restriction 18 to 45. I guess
that's why they are filming tomorrow - if they left it until Sunday,
they'd fall foul of the new age discrimination law.

Will that apply to actors? They have an exemption from the Race & Gender
Laws...
All the best
Dan Gregory
(Old enough to remember when Dustin Hoffman was up for the part of Tom
Simpson!) Ikidunot

Tomorrow morning ... MMan Racing 0 July 23rd 06 12:47 AM
Cycle warriors cfsmtb Australia 4 July 6th 06 08:55 PM
My name is Toby. I wear Lycra cfsmtb Australia 9 June 8th 06 04:22 PM
RR: Morning Ride Lights Needed Bill Wheeler Mountain Biking 14 September 23rd 05 02:28 AM
London UK ride tomorrow (wednesday 16th) joemarshall Unicycling 8 June 16th 04 01:00 PM