Saddles(seats)

Old December 3rd 03, 09:40 PM
tugboat

Default Saddles(seats)

stop dissing the viscount for its uncomfortableness.... i know its
uncomforatble, but other than that its a good seat. i mean theres no
seat out there thats gonna stand the pressure of hopping down 10 stairs
like 5 times in a row before landing it. i mean being uncomfortable is
better than knowing your seat is gonna for sure break as soon as you try
something hard. if a piece of equipment is gonna be holding me back from
trying to push the limits of unicycling, then i dont want it. thats why
the viscount is good... its the strongest thing available right now
without paying like 300$. comfort just simply isnt good enough to make
up for a weak seat. viscount all the way!! haha see ya, Kevin

--
tugboat - crazy unier
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

Old December 3rd 03, 09:57 PM
nikkifrog

Well, I guess it depends on what you're doing. If you're just riding
around and not doing anything too extreme, strength isn't as big of a
deal.

I guess the Viscount probably wouldn't be as bad for trials where you
aren't sitting down much but for any type of distance riding it is a
pain in the butt.

If you're going for distance you don't want to have to stop because of
saddle soreness before your legs even get tired.

Nikki

--
nikkifrog - Officially Level 2!

"When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in
God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?"
Psalm 56:3-4
nikkifrog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/425

Old December 4th 03, 06:30 AM
XWonka

That's a nice observation, Kevin. I never really considered getting a
Viscount for my trials uni untill now. Plus, it's not like i sit all the
time on my trials uni anyway.

--
XWonka - I'm divorced

"Man, I hope time travel is possible. Because I'd like to go back and
coldcock this one dude." -Flordia Cracker

What happened to a world where people could spell stuff wrong without
being oppressed by the man?
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957