beefing up a kh

Old December 4th 03, 09:20 AM
thinuniking

Default beefing up a kh

I do not have an old kh I got it in the summer of this year but the seat
flex is a little off putting I really want to beef it up with a metal
plate like you can get on the miyatas. is this possible I did do a
search but found nothing that was on any use. so is it possible? also
while I was at it I might as well put in an air seat conversion, is this
a bad idea for trials? I know that khs are very comfortable but, I just
like the idea of an air seat .also if I was going to put in
strengthening plate how would I take the saddle apart with out totally
wrecking it? also what inner tube would you use?
just a random question but has any one been on a muni ride and a
thorn or sharp object ever burst you airseat?when you have fallen off?

--
thinuniking - mad as a clown

i have given up the wheel to live
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old December 4th 03, 09:41 AM
Sofa

i had an airseat deflate on me once. i don't know how, it was just out
of air, and VERY uncomfy!

I did an air conversion on the velo, and posted some thoughts. I still
have the same thoughts on the matter, after some time in the saddle.
'Here' (http://tinyurl.com/xoba)

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

Exciting Adventure, fashion and fame, once you're a Jem girl, you're
never the same
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old December 4th 03, 10:15 AM
thinuniking

i am not not to sure about an air seat as i am not sure about weather i
would mess it up or not but i still want to make it stronger

Old December 4th 03, 11:20 AM
thinuniking

now there is a cover for a velo http://tinyurl.com/xok1