Mevs is sorry

Old December 5th 03, 05:04 AM
Uni_Yetti

Default Mevs is sorry

Mevs you Queerkin you make no sence plus your a shemale so...... you
now.

Sorry everyone evan did not take all his medication he didn't mean to
offend any of you, well maybe some people no names (handy andy)
oops sorry i didn't mean it.

or did i bahahahahahahahahaha

PEACE out, ya herd, i run dese streets

Rob, aka bert, aka roberto, aka not a manitty you now a sea cow

ya what eva

--
Uni_Yetti

[image: C:\Documents and Settings\Dad\My Documents\My Pictures\new
uni\robby yettie 2.JPG ]
Uni_Yetti's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4591

Old December 5th 03, 05:07 AM
XWonka

--
XWonka - I'm divorced

"Man, I hope time travel is possible. Because I'd like to go back and
coldcock this one dude." -Flordia Cracker

"Ya, freestyle is better for turing and mainly freestyle stuff. Trials
is way better for hopping..." Super_Evill

"Actually, the Hell on Wheel Gang does not -own- me. Come to think of
it, that's a pretty opressive statement and somewhat outdated in it's
nature."
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old December 5th 03, 05:21 AM
uni-2-death

he ment that he's married to a mannati(boy mannati) teehee and he is
attcracted to elton john and richard simmons and he has
belly-jelly-fish

peace out unibyklist, mevs

--
uni-2-death - dazed and confused unicyclist

life's a garden... DIG IT

uni-2-death's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4170