Uni Meet Manchester Saturday 13/12/03

Old December 3rd 03, 12:41 PM
steve.colligan

Default Uni Meet Manchester Saturday 13/12/03

If you can make it to Sunny Manchester for the next uni meet of the
season, then the address and directions are as follows:

The Denton Unicycle Cub, Egerton Park Community Arts College, Egerton
Street, Denton, Manchester.

Directions as follows:

From junction 24 on the M60, follow the sign for Denton A57 to the
second set of lights (sign posted Audenshaw, Arrow Trading Estate) where
you turn left. Road bends to left, then right. Take the first right into
Egerton St. We're 200m on the right, just after the college main
building.

Alternatively, join the M67 at junction 24 of the M60, turn left at the
first exit (junction 1A) and Egerton St is the 3rd turning on the left.

There will be the usual uni stuff (workshops, hockey, basketball, indoor
trials, games, UUU skill testing, etc, etc). These meets cater for all
abilities, from the absolute beginner to the Kris Holm's amongst you.
I'll confirm the times later, but things should be under way by 11am,
and possibly run till 6pm.

Hope to see you all there.
Stu & Steve

--
steve.colligan
steve.colligan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/292

Old December 5th 03, 08:27 AM
steve.colligan

I can now confirm the times.

The uni meet starts at 10am and will run on to 7pm. If you can't make it
for the full day, then why not come down for part of it. It's a large
hall and is superb for hockey. There will be something for everyone.

See you there,

Stu & Steve

Old December 5th 03, 09:36 AM
Naomi

"steve.colligan" st.com
wrote in message
t.Unicyclist.com...

If you can make it to Sunny Manchester for the next uni meet of the
season, then the address and directions are as follows:

Wow, I just looked out of the window and it really is sunny in Manchester.

Naomi ;-)

Old December 5th 03, 01:41 PM
brian.slater

Sigh, I saw the subject and said "Oh, good, Manchester is only 5 miles
away, I can go." Sadly it's Manchester, CT, USA. Oh well, you got my
hopes up anyway.

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902