Ever been propositioned..

Old August 18th 06, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Ever been propositioned..

by a guy when your out cycling?

The Rutherglen Bridge to Dalmarnock Bridge in Glasgow is notorious for
it. Soon as you stop for a break they're onto you.

Old August 18th 06, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alan Holmes

wrote in message
oups.com...
by a guy when your out cycling?

Not often!

The Rutherglen Bridge to Dalmarnock Bridge in Glasgow is notorious for
it. Soon as you stop for a break they're onto you.

I must make a note of that!(:-)

Alan

Old August 19th 06, 01:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
elyob

wrote in message
oups.com...
by a guy when your out cycling?

The Rutherglen Bridge to Dalmarnock Bridge in Glasgow is notorious for
it. Soon as you stop for a break they're onto you.

They did they give Chase?

Old August 19th 06, 04:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pinky

"elyob" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
by a guy when your out cycling?

The Rutherglen Bridge to Dalmarnock Bridge in Glasgow is notorious for
it. Soon as you stop for a break they're onto you.

They did they give Chase?

or even "take" Chase

Old August 19th 06, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bill

wrote in message
oups.com...
by a guy when your out cycling?

Not for a long time, but I keep trying...............

Bill

Old August 19th 06, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Steph Peters

of http://groups.google.com wrote:

by a guy when your out cycling?

Yeah, but I am female. I was about 20 and the guy doing the propositioning
was at least 50. He cycled up to me, panting hard from trying to catch up,
to ask if I fancied a quickie in the bushes in the park. I changed gear,
pedalled harder and left him far behind utterly unable to keep up with my
slow cycling.
--
Steph Peters
Chorlton Wanderers Cycling Group
Old August 20th 06, 01:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Steph Peters wrote:
of http://groups.google.com wrote:

by a guy when your out cycling?

Yeah, but I am female. I was about 20 and the guy doing the propositioning
was at least 50. He cycled up to me, panting hard from trying to catch up,
to ask if I fancied a quickie in the bushes in the park. I changed gear,
pedalled harder and left him far behind utterly unable to keep up with my
slow cycling.

I hope you booted him right in the crackers.

Old December 20th 06, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alan Holmes

"Steph Peters" wrote in message
of http://groups.google.com wrote:

by a guy when your out cycling?

Yeah, but I am female. I was about 20 and the guy doing the
propositioning
was at least 50. He cycled up to me, panting hard from trying to catch
up,
to ask if I fancied a quickie in the bushes in the park. I changed gear,
pedalled harder and left him far behind utterly unable to keep up with my
slow cycling.

So that was you, was it?(:-)

Alan

Old December 20th 06, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alan Holmes

"Steph Peters" wrote in message
of http://groups.google.com wrote:

by a guy when your out cycling?

Yeah, but I am female. I was about 20 and the guy doing the
propositioning
was at least 50. He cycled up to me, panting hard from trying to catch
up,
to ask if I fancied a quickie in the bushes in the park. I changed gear,
pedalled harder and left him far behind utterly unable to keep up with my
slow cycling.

And there was me imagining that the subject was about a guy propositioning a
guy!

Alan

Old December 20th 06, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven

Alan Holmes wrote on 20/12/2006 14:35 +0100:

And there was me imagining that the subject was about a guy propositioning a
guy!

And I was wondering how you would be prepositioned ;-)

--
Tony

"...has many omissions and contains much that is apocryphal, or at least
wildly inaccurate..."
Douglas Adams; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy