all the way to California and this is all i get?

Old December 3rd 03, 07:25 AM
jagur

Default all the way to California and this is all i get?

just kidding...

this was one of the prizes at the saturday night pizza party for the
2003 CAli-MUni WEek-ENd...it stayed on the prize table till the very
end.nobody chose it.

i laid in wait untill John raised it over his head,i must have whooped
first and the loudest so i won this fabulous chunk of history!

its mine..ALL MINE!!

| Attachment filename: my prize.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/176358|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-

Old December 3rd 03, 01:11 PM
treepotato

i'm burning up with jealously

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old December 3rd 03, 01:46 PM
U-Turn

Nice... can it handle 8-tracks?

--
U-Turn - Small fish, big pond

Weep in the dojo... laugh in the battlefield.

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'

-- Dave Stockton

Old December 3rd 03, 04:32 PM
XWonka

That would look awsome next to my Commodore 64.

--
XWonka - I'm divorced

"Man, I hope time travel is possible. Because I'd like to go back and
coldcock this one dude." -Flordia Cracker

What happened to a world where people could spell stuff wrong without
being oppressed by the man?
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old December 3rd 03, 05:17 PM
harper

Shouldn't this be in the "modern antiquity" forum?

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"I managed to get my missus riding a couple of yards before she got
pregnant with Jenny, but she hasn't tried riding since. " - Danny
Colyer

"Sa da tay! Sepotown!" - Pootie Tang

"Know thyself. Of course, try to know Claudia Schiffer and Salma Hayak
but, failing that, at least know thyself." - Greg Harper

Old December 3rd 03, 05:34 PM
XWonka

harper wrote:
*"modern antiquity"*

Is that an oxymoron?

Old December 4th 03, 09:41 AM
jagur

harper wrote:
*Shouldn't this be in the "modern antiquity" forum? *

how about the -"hall of nostalgia"-
'

| Attachment filename: my prize sig1.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/176619|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-

Old December 4th 03, 06:38 PM
jagur

oh come on? its even got the "uni-cyclone" on it! you know you love it
and want the shirt,the shoe,the hat,the pen and bumper sticker.

| Attachment filename: my prize sig2.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/176686|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-

Old December 4th 03, 08:01 PM
johnfoss

Wow—written larger than life! I could probably use that for a sig. here
in the forums!

For those wondering what they're looking at, this is where I signed the
aforementioned antiquated tape deck. The bottom was the only part you
could write on. This was Jagur's idea, not mine.

--
johnfoss - IUF Director

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"My sister wanted to buy the new Eminem CD. I had to say to her, 'Like,
you can't hear it.'" — my nephew Austin Miller, whose sister Alexa is
100% deaf... But she can ride a unicycle!

Old December 4th 03, 10:08 PM
zach_jucha

It's like some weird kinda "Foss Trophy".

--
zach_jucha - A.K.A. Rusty Shackleford

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

-The best wealth consists not of money or things or honors or praise,
but of the internal ability to create. The person blessed with
creativity can endure nearly any circumstance for he finds himself
ultimately undefeated after every conflict, brave with endless
ammunition and a spirit forever strong.-

zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072