BC Report.

Old May 5th 05, 01:52 AM
Evan Byrne

Default BC Report.

Heres a little update on how im doing, for those of you who care, wich
proly most of you dont.

Yesterday: Could ride 70ft, rolling mount 1 in ever 15 trys.

Today: Can ride 200ft+, Can rolling mount consistantly with a miss about
ever 20 trys. I also can ride thrue a purdy steep dip in the road.

--
Evan Byrne - BCs are better than unis!

BC Wheels are 10000x better/more fun than unis.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old May 5th 05, 01:55 AM
MERCYME

Wow thats awfully good for someone who has no legs or whatever happened
to you, I can't wait too see a video of you riding that thing in your
avatar.

--
MERCYME - Easy Rider

"Elvis Presley aint got soul, John Coltrane is rock n' roll"-Mos Def
MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

Old May 5th 05, 01:55 AM
ColDawG

can you post a video?
my friend just made a bc wheel out of the front wheel of his bmx today
he pushed off his garage and went 30+ feet down his driveway (in the
rain) on his first day!
i'm tellin him to get a Bedford BC wheel, maybe a trials or deluxe

do longer platforms matter on a BC???

also, why is it called a BC wheel rather than impossible? just wonderin

--
ColDawG - Level 4 after 2 months

Looking for MUni buddies!
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

Old May 5th 05, 01:59 AM
Evan Byrne

Cough, i do have legs, one of them is healing from a fracture.

i can and will post a video next week, my comp is being fixed so i can
unload video. From what i can tell the longer plates would be harder to
ballance on, one very helpfull ballance techiquie is so tilt the
platforms forward, and i dont know how well you could do that with
longer platforms.

Old May 5th 05, 02:00 AM
TheObieOne3226

Yeah, Evan, you talk a lot. No vid no care.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Hello!

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

Old May 5th 05, 02:03 AM
john_childs

ColDawG wrote:
*also, why is it called a BC wheel rather than impossible? just
wonderin *

Because of the 'B.C. comic' (http://tinyurl.com/cbvk6).

| Attachment filename: bc comic racing stripe.gif |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/307837|

john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3) 'Click Me'
(http://tinyurl.com/963jr)

Old May 5th 05, 02:21 AM
ColDawG

lol that's pretty damn funny

Old May 5th 05, 03:02 AM
MERCYME

darchibald wrote:
*

MERCYME, you made my sig, congratulations. I've been here for a year
and thats been one of my goals. Hop up a picnic table, grind a big
rail, and make a sig-line.
*

Now what does that mean I made your sig line?!?!

Old May 5th 05, 04:10 AM
juggle508

We should make a post of all the pics of our bc wheels.

(Why am I saying this when I should be doing it?)

--
juggle508 - Extreme UNIcyclist

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701