crach lessons share

Old April 17th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default crach lessons share

Last week, I had a crash on the moring ride, the road is not complete
dry, and I had a flat tire on front wheel, I didn't get off
immediately, I wanted to ride to the wide area to change the tube,
Suddenly the bicycle was out of control and fell on the road, very
fortunately the car behind me, stopped. Otherwise, you won't reading
this post. But my finger and knee were bleeding, the next day I felt
more pain when i getup. I had ten years riding on the road , I was
very careful when riding on the road.

Though I remember those rules in my mind:
.. LET DRIVERS SEE YOU
.. Predict
.. Find a way out

My lesson here is :"Get off your bicycle immediately when front tire is
flat".

I would like people to share their lessons here.

Enjoy riding and be safe!

C.P.

"Share the road" signs -- who are we telling to share the road? Matt O'Toole General 22 December 27th 05 04:59 PM
lessons! Antimatter Unicycling 2 December 1st 04 03:22 AM
Can you safely share the road on a Trike? stratrider Recumbent Biking 25 November 22nd 04 01:19 AM
Share The Road Ray Heindl General 2 July 16th 03 03:57 AM