I invented Finite Element Analysis

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 29th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default I invented Finite Element Analysis

Dumbasses -

More specifically, Gred Lemond and I invented Finite Element Analysis.
I can't take all the credit, especially since he's the one who showed
me the Virtue of Virtual accomplishments.

Too bad Trek and all those Taiwanese clone bicycle makers stole the
idea from us and marketed it to the aerospace, automobile and high rise
construction industries. *******s.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.