Bit of Exercise - Beta

Old July 16th 12, 10:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Måns

Default Bit of Exercise - Beta

Hi

Bit of Exercise is a brand new exercise app for the iPhone. It uses the GPS to keep track of your outdoor exercises such as running, cycling or walking. We are in the final stages before shipping the app to the App Store and need help testing the app. So if you would like to contribute to increase the quality of this great new exercise app, by testing it and sending us your feedback and suggestions, I highly recommend you to contact me at , or to apply at http://bitofexercise.com/beta

To read more about Bit of Exercise, visit us at http://bitofexercise.com

/Måns
Old July 16th 12, 12:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Wes Groleau

On 07-16-2012 05:11, MÃ¥ns wrote:
Bit of Exercise is a brand new exercise app for the iPhone. It uses the GPS to keep track of your outdoor exercises such as running, cycling or walking. We are in the final stages before shipping the app to the App Store and need help testing the app. So if you would like to contribute to increase the quality of this great new exercise app, by testing it and sending us your feedback and suggestions, I highly recommend you to contact me at , or to apply at http://bitofexercise.com/beta

To read more about Bit of Exercise, visit us at http://bitofexercise.com

I have another app already that claims to count steps and compute
calories from it. Instead of using the accelerometer to actually count
steps, it uses GPS to guess at them.

Consequently, if I accept a ride in a car, I burn hundreds of calories,
but wandering around my office building for nine hours, I burn none.

Something to take into consideration. I intend to delete it, and am
glad I didn't upgrade from free.

--
Wes Groleau

Nutrition for Blokes: Re-engineering your diet for life
http://www.phlaunt.com/quentin

Beta Invitation - Bit of Exercise Bit of Mind General 0 July 2nd 12 12:42 PM
Beta Blockers & Heart Monitors John Poole General 1 June 6th 05 08:03 PM
BETA BETA [email protected] Techniques 2 December 13th 04 10:33 PM
beta of unicyclist.org leo Unicycling 24 July 3rd 04 10:39 AM
ride beta Penny S. Mountain Biking 9 June 26th 03 01:09 PM