Terror cells

Old August 4th 04, 05:34 PM
Christopher Jordan

Default Terror cells

Uh oh, They caught on to the terror cell in California. Now I know
why the government clamped down on me so hard. Yes, my trikes were a
weapon of mass destruction - all that oil and all...

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA. Sadly; the west coast is being drawn into the list of
suspicion too.
Old August 5th 04, 09:52 AM
Dave Larrington

Christopher Jordan wrote:

Uh oh, They caught on to the terror cell in California. Now I know
why the government clamped down on me so hard. Yes, my trikes were a
weapon of mass destruction - all that oil and all...

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA. Sadly; the west coast is being drawn into the list of
suspicion too.

US Customs opened a Mr Larrington-bound FedEx package of CD-ROMS as it was
/leaving/ the country. Adolf Hitler's father, you will recall, was a
customs man. And /Hitler/ thought his father was a thoroughly disagreeable
character...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Old August 5th 04, 05:32 PM
®

"Dave Larrington" wrote in message
Christopher Jordan wrote:

Uh oh, They caught on to the terror cell in California. Now I know
why the government clamped down on me so hard. Yes, my trikes were a
weapon of mass destruction - all that oil and all...

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA. Sadly; the west coast is being drawn into the list of
suspicion too.

US Customs opened a Mr Larrington-bound FedEx package of CD-ROMS as it was
/leaving/ the country. Adolf Hitler's father, you will recall, was a
customs man. And /Hitler/ thought his father was a thoroughly

disagreeable
character...

AARRGGHH! Don't get me started about customs! I used to be a Shipping &
Receiving manager back in the day. Oh, the headaches that were caused by
customs....

I've blocked most of it ;-)