Custom singlespeed disc rotor

Old October 29th 03, 11:45 AM
spademan o---[ *

Default Custom singlespeed disc rotor

The finishing touch for every zealous singlespeeder (that'll be all of you then)...

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=1083003&outx=600&oq=0&noresize=1&nostamp=1
Old October 29th 03, 12:13 PM
Michael Dart

"spademan o---[ *" wrote in message
om...
The finishing touch for every zealous singlespeeder (that'll be all of you

then)...

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=1083003&outx=600&oq=0&noresize=1&nostamp=1

Who censored it, you or Hope?

Mike

Old October 29th 03, 12:45 PM
Stephen Baker

Spademan says:

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=1083003&outx=600&oq=0&noresize=1&nostamp=1

Ah, c'mon, Steve - It ain't a real singlespeed if it has disks.........

jumps into flame-retardant undies

Steve
Old October 29th 03, 01:35 PM
Carla A-G

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Spademan says:

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=1083003&outx=600&oq=0&noresize=1&nostamp=1

Ah, c'mon, Steve - It ain't a real singlespeed if it has disks.........

jumps into flame-retardant undies

Steve

The I invite you to come and test ride mine...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old October 29th 03, 01:37 PM
Carla A-G

"spademan o---[ *" wrote in message
om...
The finishing touch for every zealous singlespeeder (that'll be all of you

then)...

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=1083003&outx=600&oq=0&noresize=1&nostamp=1

No, this is the finishing touch:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...95609779ZQUuiA

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old October 29th 03, 01:53 PM
Dave W

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...95609779ZQUuiA

Hey, how'd you know that?

Dave (but it really doesn't!)
Old October 29th 03, 02:47 PM
Paladin

spademan o---[ * wrote:

The finishing touch for every zealous singlespeeder (that'll be all of you then)...

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=1083003&outx=600&oq=0&noresize=1&nostamp=1

Now that's funny. And appropriate.

Paladin

Old October 29th 03, 03:51 PM
Carla A-G

"Sir Ride-A-Lot" Sir.Ride-a-Lot wrote in message
Test-ride your undies? Before or after you ride? This could be a sick
fetish starting!

I don't ride with undies, that's what spannies and baggies are for.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old October 29th 03, 03:53 PM
Sir Ride-A-Lot

"Carla A-G" wrote in message
"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Spademan says:

http://images.fotopic.net/?id=1083003&outx=600&oq=0&noresize=1&nostamp=1

Ah, c'mon, Steve - It ain't a real singlespeed if it has disks.........

jumps into flame-retardant undies

Steve

The I invite you to come and test ride mine...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Sorry for the top-post. Stinking touch-pad is a pain in the ass.