Pictures of your latest ride

Old October 5th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JerryAttrick

Default Pictures of your latest ride

And... my goodness! Doesn't the weather change quickly? Not only does
the sea mist come in, it also changes your clothes AND your unicycle!
How long do you have to be out before you get a Coker? And what will
you be wearing at that point?

Thinks.
On third thoughts, was it a Spot the Difference puzzle?

Jerry

--
JerryAttrick

"One wheel good: two wheels bad"
George OneWheel, "Unicycle Farm"
Old October 5th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smosha

The one was from Holiday last week visiting black rock sand,s Porthmadog
on me 24" cheap uni off ebay and the other is from hols in brean wer I
had me 20" Onza also off ebay, so no were real exciting but I still
very much learning how ride one these things

--
smosha
Old October 6th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sandidy

i forgot to post the link to the other pictures, here it is:

http://picasaweb.google.com/unisan18...iDiFineEstate#

some are from my lonely ride on saturday, the others from a ride on
sunday with Braska, Unishark and Sarah. both were on mt. generoso,
southern switzerland.

--
sandidy

unisan
Old October 8th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

29016

|Filename: Theodore_039.jpg |

sigve

_*i_like_unicycling*_*'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOuODVDuzk)*
Old October 12th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MT High

Bellarine Rail Trail

[image: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8.../IMG_0639.jpg]

--
MT High
Old October 12th 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MT High

Same ride, in Queenscliff

[image: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8.../IMG_0644.jpg]

--
MT High
Old October 12th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ruan

Check out the cyclist face, this was after a 1.6km (1mile) *very* steep
uphill!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/3l39dk
http://tinyurl.com/4gcwzj

|Filename: Race 4.jpg |

Ruan

---------------Don't *mess* with *the* Rohan---------------
Old October 12th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
One on one

This was taken of me yesterday 10/12/2008 at Borderland State Park in
Easton MA USA. Taken by a married couple out for a walk.

|Filename: Muni at Borderland 75.jpg |

One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott

"one on one is happy, so am I!...." -CKCrowe
Old October 12th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

goldenchickenIV;1044756 wrote:
Here I am twenty minutes ago throwing my nimbus 36 into the lake after
20 failed attempts to freemount (127 mm cranks).

Bah,

your sketch reminds me of Micheal Thurber.

have you mounted yet?

--
tobbogonist

Back before Genesis and the story of creation, back before Adam and Eve
and even back before Ben Bruce.
Old October 12th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Weather forecast said it was going to rain this weekend.
Go figure.

Swansea Bay today.

|Filename: coast.jpg |

Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

for Ride-A-Lot & J.D., my latest video of me riding LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 2 September 25th 07 09:54 AM
hey RUSH, see my latest mockery of Ride-A-Lot? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 6 June 9th 07 10:41 PM
Ride-A-Lot latest video is GAY LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 September 26th 06 10:47 PM
Latest Ride is out dtmeister Australia 5 January 25th 06 10:20 AM
Bike Ride Pictures: Club ride to Half Moon Bay, CA, June 2005 Bill Bushnell Rides 0 June 28th 05 07:05 AM