Pictures of your latest ride

Old November 5th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

Default Pictures of your latest ride

me again....

|Filename: DSC03581.jpg |

turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-
'-schlumpf-' (http://www.schlumpf.ch/)
'my vids' (http://de.youtube.com/user/Balzner) 'my pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2)
Old November 5th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

Those pics are awesome

--
1wheelwonder

Originally Quoted by Chexjc
However, I'm not jealous of your unicycle, trust me.

Posted by Borgshulze
Wowzers, go go gadget sarcasm detector.
Old November 5th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
catinabag1

what the heck is that second one?

--
catinabag1

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Rules!

Ducttape wrote:
yeah usually you avoid facial contact with peoples body parts...

patsandy100 wrote:
catinabag scares me

Old November 7th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

hm i don't know how that trick's called, seat in front on the ground,
standing on the cranks, jumping and land on the cranks with the seat in
the back on the ground, kind of a silly trick, but for a pic it's
nice...

sorry, but i've already new ones from today (hope you don't annoy
you):
all of them: http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2/2008MuniNovember#

|Filename: DSC03610.jpg |

Old November 7th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
napalm

hey turtle- nice muni pics. I remember you rocking a schlumpf hub on
your muni in some other pics, but in these ones you are running a
standard ISIS one. Is this a different muni? or have you taken the
geared hub out of your 24" wheel? If so i'd like to know why. Cheers,
mark

--
napalm

you wont do it...your SCARED!
"We are all racing towards death. No matter how many great,
intellectual conclusionswe draw during our lives, we know they are only
man made, like God"
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/LAVISs-stuff
Old November 7th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

In that last one it looks like you've been dropped out of a plane and
are about to hit the ground.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old November 8th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

napalm;1127118 wrote:
hey turtle- nice muni pics. I remember you rocking a schlumpf hub on
your muni in some other pics, but in these ones you are running a
standard ISIS one. Is this a different muni? or have you taken the
geared hub out of your 24" wheel? If so i'd like to know why. Cheers,
mark

that's right, i've got two wheelsets, the kh/schlumpf one i use more
for XC, downhill only and technical trails i prefer the ungeared one,
because i shifted the gear often, when i didn't wanted to. for XC and
also not very technical trails the geard one is perfect!

Old November 12th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andrew361

OK, this wasn't from my last ride, but it was from the last ride with a
camera along.

[image:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l.../uni-move.jpg]

going for style points:
[image:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...uni-disco.jpg]

not intentional...
[image:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l.../uni-star.jpg]

--
andrew361
Old November 15th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Went out and trying to film and get some new unicycling pictures but
only got two both on self timer though so I'm happy I also discovered my
unispins are more ninja kick style it's pretty awesome.

[image:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e.../IMG_3909.jpg]
[image:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e.../IMG_3933.jpg]

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old November 15th 08, 07:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_mattster

andrew361;1129666 wrote:

not intentional...
[image:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l.../uni-star.jpg]

Well I guess the old "stick it where the sun don't shine" doesn't
really apply to you...

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day

for Ride-A-Lot & J.D., my latest video of me riding LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 2 September 25th 07 09:54 AM
hey RUSH, see my latest mockery of Ride-A-Lot? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 6 June 9th 07 10:41 PM
Ride-A-Lot latest video is GAY LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 September 26th 06 10:47 PM
Latest Ride is out dtmeister Australia 5 January 25th 06 10:20 AM
Bike Ride Pictures: Club ride to Half Moon Bay, CA, June 2005 Bill Bushnell Rides 0 June 28th 05 07:05 AM