Push[ing] it

Old November 7th 07, 02:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

Default Push[ing] it

http://www.pushindustries.com/news.php

Pretty cool, hope they add my Lyrik to their service. Check put the
LitterMag article, too., and learn why those who know, Push it.
--
Slack
Old November 7th 07, 03:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

â–€Slack wrote:
http://www.pushindustries.com/news.php

Pretty cool, hope they add my Lyrik to their service. Check put the
LitterMag article, too., and learn why those who know, Push it.

Cool. I have a Talas RLC that may need to go to these guys over the
winter. It keeps leaking oil from the bottom, down by the hub. The local
wrenches seem to be stumped by it.

Matt
Old November 7th 07, 04:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Nov 6, 9:29 pm, Slack wrote:
http://www.pushindustries.com/news.php

Pretty cool, hope they add my Lyrik to their service. Check put the
LitterMag article, too., and learn why those who know, Push it.
--
Slack

Is there a problem with Turner rocker arms?

Seems like a cool service for those who aren't on hardtails and spring
Marz MXs.

/s
Fiddle-free

Old November 8th 07, 02:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 08:16:48 -0800, Scott Gordo
wrote:

On Nov 6, 9:29 pm, Slack wrote:
http://www.pushindustries.com/news.php

Pretty cool, hope they add my Lyrik to their service. Check put the
LitterMag article, too., and learn why those who know, Push it.
--
Slack

Is there a problem with Turner rocker arms?

Seems like a cool service for those who aren't on hardtails and spring
Marz MXs.

/s
Fiddle-free

Naw, no problem with the stock Turner rocker uless you consider [only]
having 5" of travel a problem.
--
Slack

The Art of the Push (legal?) Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 8 February 23rd 07 11:51 PM
Paluma Push ? Trevor_S Australia 0 July 24th 06 06:28 AM
Push me pull you..... PiledHigher Australia 22 June 19th 06 02:37 AM
Seat push injury UniTyler Unicycling 7 March 5th 06 06:51 PM
PUSH or New Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 4 December 13th 04 11:40 PM