A Really Hard Crossword Puzzle??

Old November 14th 04, 06:36 AM
Stewart Fleming

Jim A wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/sp...4hamilton.html

Hamilton vows he's innocent. His wife said: "I want to scream it from the
rooftops and say Tyler is innocent. But we have to be methodical now, like
we're doing a really hard crossword puzzle."

http://tinyurl.com/3rnzv
Old November 14th 04, 12:06 PM
B. Lafferty

"Jim Flom" wrote in message
"Jim A" wrote in message...
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/14/sp...4hamilton.html

Hamilton vows he's innocent. His wife said: "I want to scream it from the
rooftops and say Tyler is innocent. But we have to be methodical now,
like
we're doing a really hard crossword puzzle."

Don't diss my girl Haven. After I brought Tyler's bike down Mount
Washington in '99, Haven sent me a Postie's ball cap with a nice thank
you.
Let it go, Jimmy.

JF

Now really, what does that have to do with Tyler's three failed drug tests?
What was interesting in the article is the strain that now exists between
Haven and Tyler. I found his comment about the relationship being all
business to be quite odd.