!Dedication Video!

Old August 16th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IsaactheMasters

Default !Dedication Video!

Wow cant believe you got this done that fast. You were at my house
yesterday and your already done! Damn son! Well Thanks for coming to
visit and ride alot! Your insane. Keep it real!

-Isaac LeMasters

--
IsaactheMasters
IsaactheMasters's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12904

Old August 16th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
shanek

very nice! i also checked out your tutorial, that shoudl really help me
now. thank you

--
shanek

"All unicycles are created equal, no matter what size, colour,
or parts they may have."
shanek's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12970

Old August 16th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
swarbrim

Hells yea. That was one sweet vid. I can't believe I paused and looked
back at allll the white tags... Everyone.

Great vid man, your ridings awesome. Full Varial flip is sweet, looked
great.

Mike

--
swarbrim

Add me at

'i like things big' - Amanda

'ive got a pen in my ear, it feels funny' - Dustin Schaap
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old August 16th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kris.lee

sweet, shaun!

--
kris.lee

unicycle rocks
kris.lee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12579

Old August 16th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ilosttheotherwheel

ok i think we all know who the dave mirra of unicycling is...

S H A U N J O H A N N E S O N ! ! ! ! ! w o o t

nice vid shaun.

--
ilosttheotherwheel
ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

Old August 16th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

The finger-boarding and finger-uniing were my favorite parts of the
movie.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Old August 16th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SycoJeff

Awesome Vid!!!!! That full varialflip was sweet!!!

--
SycoJeff
SycoJeff's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12922

Old August 16th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

you've still got it shaun, that was insane. you really did blow my mind.
I'm glad i'm not the only one who paused it every 2 secs to read the
words onscreen.
you'll always be my favourite street rider from north dakota.

jas

--
KlownLife

UNICYCLING FOR MYSELF

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-

olarf wrote:
In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner"

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old August 16th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maxisback

man u look like ur on some goooooood stuff at the begining.. even tho u
dont do that

--
maxisback

*Hit em with a little ghetto gospel*
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old August 16th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thomas-p

Ha ha, Isaac I like your fingerboarding !!!!

Awesome video too !

--
thomas-p
thomas-p's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11275