Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

Old September 20th 13, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

Default Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:16:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:57:38 +0100, Phil W Lee
wrote:
[...]

Is it the next episode of the Vandalman and dolesome show?

I love Lucy reruns.

This anonymous ****head who goes by the name of John B. only loves his own asshole. His favorite word is bigot. If he weren't so stupid, he would elaborate, but he becomes only garrulous when he is being terminally stupid. Must be some kind of death rattle.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Thus speaks the noble Ed. Often described as "all talk and no
trousers".
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 20th 13, 08:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:16:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

This anonymous ****head who goes by the name of John B. only loves his own asshole. His favorite word is bigot. If he weren't so stupid, he would elaborate, but he becomes only garrulous when he is being terminally stupid. Must be some kind of death rattle.

Thus speaks the noble Ed. Often described as "all talk and no

trousers".

John B, typical anonymous mountain biker (and a g.d. liberal to boot), who posts nowhere messages with a favorite p.c. word like ‘bigot’ – all balls and no brain!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 20th 13, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:06:20 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]
It doesn't take any observational skill to know a despoiler of nature and wilderness like yourself. My other attributes border on the genius level and are clearly beyond your level of mentality.

Trails are for walkers. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

[...]
I will always be here for assholes like you even though I do not have to expend any mental energy on my posts.
After all, I have to have someone other than an idiot like you here for that purpose.

But I enjoy name calling. We shall see who is the better at it.

[...]
**** you too ... Asshole!

Strangely though, for an individual who is so vocal about protecting

the trails from the barbarians you appear strangely reticent about any
actual physical effort that you have actually expended on protection
of the trails.

He who expends the least amount of effort on name calling wins.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 21st 13, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:10:23 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:16:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

This anonymous ****head who goes by the name of John B. only loves his own asshole. His favorite word is bigot. If he weren't so stupid, he would elaborate, but he becomes only garrulous when he is being terminally stupid. Must be some kind of death rattle.

Thus speaks the noble Ed. Often described as "all talk and no

trousers".

John B, typical anonymous mountain biker (and a g.d. liberal to boot),

who posts nowhere messages with a favorite p.c. word like ‘bigot’ –
all balls and no brain!

Bigot ~ noun
1. a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing
from his own.

Sound familiar Eddie?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Ah. More and more rhetoric.... seemingly to avoid the reality that the
indomitable Ed hasn't yet actually done anything about these
barbarians who destroy the hiking trails. Other then to bemoan the
fact on the Internet.

One is beginning to realize that this chap is simply a loud mouth who
believes that loud noises are somehow related to action. Reminiscent
of the 8 year old standing in the school yard shouting "nair, nair, yo
momma wears army boots".

As someone once said, "Thunder but no lightning".

--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 21st 13, 05:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:10:23 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

John B, typical anonymous mountain biker (and a g.d. liberal to boot),

who posts nowhere messages with a favorite p.c. word like ‘bigot’ –
all balls and no brain!

Bigot ~ noun

1. a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing
from his own.

Sound familiar Eddie?

I am intolerant of errant opinions which is all I ever get from mountain bikers attempting to justify their despoliation of nature and wilderness. Get a sensible correct opinion and I will tolerate it. In any event, calling someone a bigot is the politically correct way of name calling. Hells Bells, I will just call you names the old fashion way, which is more honest and more to the point.

Everything is tit for tat with me. I will react to what I receive – and I am a world class expert at reading between the lines and deciphering what would otherwise be undecipherable.

So far I have got you down for the asshole that you are. Your attempted deflections are pathetic. You are a nothing but a name caller, the lowest common denominator of poster to be found on newsgroups. You should follow my example and attempt sainthood, even though you could never become a Great Saint like ME!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 21st 13, 12:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 23:42:57 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:10:23 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

Along with a rather anemic ability to debating you are also obviously
very ignorant of saintly affairs or you would realize that the first
and most important qualification for sainthood is to have died.

So, given that you are incapable of being a saint, what should we call
you?

An ignoramus ?

--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 23rd 13, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:10:23 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

You only know of garden variety saints and know nothing of Great Saints. We Great Saints reside next to God Almighty and are immortal. We are neither born nor do we die. You should be grateful that HE is even paying any attention to such a lowly creature as yourself.

So, given that you are incapable of being a saint, what should we call

you?

An ignoramus ?

You deserve Ed Dolan the Great because he delights in kicking your dumb ass. However, Saint Edward the Great is beyond your low estate and will henceforth only assign you various penances for your many sins and transgressions against good sense and Mother Nature.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 24th 13, 12:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:10:23 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

I see... I can only suppose that you believe that there are other
saints who are not immortal? Imagine that?

I will say that you have a very vivid imagination. Perhaps you are
imagining the trails also.

So, given that you are incapable of being a saint, what should we call

you?

An ignoramus ?

You deserve Ed Dolan the Great because he delights in kicking your dumb ass. However, Saint Edward the Great is beyond your low estate and will henceforth only assign you various penances for your many sins and transgressions against good sense and Mother Nature.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Is a universal law; or something you dreamed?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 24th 13, 01:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

You only know of garden variety saints and know nothing of Great Saints. We Great Saints reside next to God Almighty and are immortal. We are neither born nor do we die. You should be grateful that HE is even paying any attention to such a lowly creature as yourself.

I see... I can only suppose that you believe that there are other

saints who are not immortal? Imagine that?

I will say that you have a very vivid imagination. Perhaps you are

imagining the trails also.

The main thing I am imagining is that someone like you is here with nothing to say about anything. You should strive for more content laden messages such as mine. All you ever have to do is emulate me. I am your sterling example – an exemplar. It is why I am Great ... and you aren’t.

Old September 24th 13, 12:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Indeed, I leave it to any reader to decide who is right and
who is wrong on the issues after reading everything that has been said in this
thread. I am calling you an idiot because your arguments are beside any rational
common sense point.

Ah, you mean because instead of citing opinion and aphorisms I actually try and find facts to backup my arguments or refute yours ? Common sense is, very frequently, wrong or outdated.

You want to ride your bike on hiking trails and that is the
sum total of it. If others think that is OK, then I hope you meet one another on
the trail and have a ****ing bad time. I will never be on any trail you and your
ilk are on. That is all I know for sure!

If that were the case then I would simply assert it and not care about environmental impact nor concede that some trails should not be ridden.

The only disgraceful character here is you. That you can’t see
it is because besides being an idiot you have no shame - as well as no sense of
common decency.

I thought that, a few short posts ago, you were decrying the fact that I clearly wasn't an idiot and was therefore evil in persisting in my opinions and actions ?

Decency involves compromise Ed ... which, to date, I've not seen from you. Decency accepts that others have valid points of view which differ from one's own.