Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

Old September 15th 13, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade

Default Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

You seem to hold yourself in high regard and therefore feel
entitled to disregard others.* Your privilege.* Just remember that
others are fully entitled to look at you the same way.* The fact that you
think something is the case means nothing to anyone else ... without
facts.

What you think doesn't matter to me. Why? Because you ride
your bicycle on hiking trails. I know all I have to know about you from your
BEHAVIOR.

Ditto. I don't really care what you think about my riding on trails. I know what I need to know from the fact that you cannot conceive of a mindset other than your own.

You are far worse than a moron. The world is full of those
types. No, you are evil. You consciously do something (ride your bike on hiking
trails) when you should know better, if one can judge by your use of the English
language. You seek to justify what you do by drudging up all sorts of nonsense
arguments. That is evil in my book.

It might be evil in your book ... but I'm reading a different book.

I'm not getting into ad-hominem ... but I imagine you can infer my

derision for those that do.

Suit yourself, but I call ‘em the way I see ‘em. I sure do
understand why Mr. Vandeman ends up calling the lot of you liars. When you twist
so-called facts the way you do, it is indeed lying and quite evil.

Your privilege, as I said. Similarly, I'm entitled to infer that your arguments are weak if you really think that is an intelligent way to conduct a debate.

But my opinions are at least a thousand times more to the
point than your lousy opinions ... which are never to the point.

No, Ed, they are to MY point. That they are not to yours is why we disagree. You seem to be having a failure of empathy; you appear to believe that I share the same views as you and am simply being wilfully obtuse because it suits me to support continueing to ride. That is not the case. I genuinely believe that mountainbiking is a minimally impacting activity (no, not zero, nothing is) and see no reason why it should not be permitted in most situations.

We hikers HATE bikers on our sacred trails. What’s the matter?
Can‘t walk?

"We hikers" Ed ? Which ones ? Don't see too many sharing your views around here.
Old September 18th 13, 06:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"Blackblade" wrote in message ...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

Suit yourself, but I call ‘em the way I see ‘em. I sure do
understand why Mr. Vandeman ends up calling the lot of you liars. When you twist
so-called facts the way you do, it is indeed lying and quite evil.

Your privilege, as I said. Similarly, I'm entitled to infer that your arguments are weak if you really think that is an intelligent way to conduct a debate.

This debate was over ages ago. Intelligence has fled too.

But my opinions are at least a thousand times more to the
point than your lousy opinions ... which are never to the point.

No, Ed, they are to MY point. That they are not to yours is why we disagree. You seem to be having a failure of empathy; you appear to believe that I share the same views as you and am simply being wilfully obtuse because it suits me to support continueing to ride. That is not the case. I genuinely believe that mountainbiking is a minimally impacting activity (no, not zero, nothing is) and see no reason why it should not be permitted in most situations.

You and your lousy opinions have to be taken out of the equation. After all, who pays attention to idiotic views except other idiots.

We hikers HATE bikers on our sacred trails. What’s the matter?
Can‘t walk?

"We hikers" Ed ? Which ones ? Don't see too many sharing your views around here.

Mr. Vandeman, with his views contrary to yours, is worth a million of you. In any event, it is not about numbers but about being right!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 18th 13, 06:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 00:21:33 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

It doesn't take any observational skill to know a despoiler of nature and wilderness like yourself. My other attributes border on the genius level and are clearly beyond your level of mentality.

Trails are for walkers. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Are you still here Dolan? I thought you would be out in the great

outdoors defending your trails?

I will always be here for assholes like you even though I do not have to expend any mental energy on my posts. After all, I have to have someone other than an idiot like you here for that purpose.

But I enjoy name calling. We shall see who is the better at it.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 18th 13, 11:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade

This debate was over ages ago. Intelligence has fled
too.

Indeed, I fear it has, because you are simply positing what you wish to be true and are not prepared to contemplate facts that don't fit with that.

You and your lousy opinions have to be taken out of the
equation. After all, who pays attention to idiotic views except other
idiots.

Care to look in the mirror ? You have your opinions, I have mine. I seem to have posited rather more facts to back mine up whereas you tend to revert to calling me an idiot. I leave it to the denizens of the group to determine which they find more convincing.

"We hikers" Ed ?* Which ones ?* Don't see too many

sharing your views around here.

Mr. Vandeman, with his views contrary to yours, is worth a
million of you. In any event, it is not about numbers but about being right!

Right, a convicted felon and armchair quarterback is such a great role model. Vandeman is a disgrace and does you no credit whatsoever.
Old September 18th 13, 12:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:19:45 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 00:21:33 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

It doesn't take any observational skill to know a despoiler of nature and wilderness like yourself. My other attributes border on the genius level and are clearly beyond your level of mentality.

Trails are for walkers. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Are you still here Dolan? I thought you would be out in the great

outdoors defending your trails?

I will always be here for assholes like you even though I do not have to expend any mental energy on my posts.
After all, I have to have someone other than an idiot like you here for that purpose.

But I enjoy name calling. We shall see who is the better at it.

Name calling? But I thought you were a defendant of the trails and was
simply expressing my astonishment that you hadn't been seen out there
in the wild doing battle with the barbarian.

But I suppose that is a problem with all great conflicts. Multitudes
are shouting hooray and waving flags but only a few actually step
forth to do battle.

Yes, yes, I know, one's favorite teevee is playing at six o'clock and
it would be a great imposition if one miss it.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 19th 13, 02:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:57:38 +0100, Phil W Lee
wrote:

John B. considered Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:11:39
+0700 the perfect time to write:

wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 00:21:33 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

Is it the next episode of the Vandalman and dolesome show?

I love Lucy reruns.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Old September 20th 13, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Edward Dolan wrote:

This debate was over ages ago. Intelligence has fled
too.

Indeed, I fear it has, because you are simply positing what you wish to be true and are not prepared to contemplate facts that don't fit with that.

You and your lousy opinions have to be taken out of the
equation. After all, who pays attention to idiotic views except other
idiots.

Care to look in the mirror ? You have your opinions, I have mine. I seem to have posited rather more facts to back mine up whereas you tend to revert to calling me an idiot. I leave it to the denizens of the group to determine which they find more convincing.

Indeed, I leave it to any reader to decide who is right and who is wrong on the issues after reading everything that has been said in this thread. I am calling you an idiot because your arguments are beside any rational common sense point. You want to ride your bike on hiking trails and that is the sum total of it. If others think that is OK, then I hope you meet one another on the trail and have a ****ing bad time. I will never be on any trail you and your ilk are on. That is all I know for sure!

"We hikers" Ed ? Which ones ? Don't see too many

sharing your views around here.

Mr. Vandeman, with his views contrary to yours, is worth a
million of you. In any event, it is not about numbers but about being right!

Right, a convicted felon and armchair quarterback is such a great role model. Vandeman is a disgrace and does you no credit whatsoever.

The only disgraceful character here is you. That you can’t see it is because besides being an idiot you have no shame - as well as no sense of common decency.

Old September 20th 13, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 00:21:33 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

It doesn't take any observational skill to know a despoiler of nature and wilderness like yourself. My other attributes border on the genius level and are clearly beyond your level of mentality.

Trails are for walkers. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Are you still here Dolan? I thought you would be out in the great

outdoors defending your trails?

I will always be here for assholes like you even though I do not have to expend any mental energy on my posts.
After all, I have to have someone other than an idiot like you here for that purpose.

But I enjoy name calling. We shall see who is the better at it.

Name calling? But I thought you were a defendant of the trails and was

simply expressing my astonishment that you hadn't been seen out there
in the wild doing battle with the barbarian.

**** you too ... Asshole!

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 20th 13, 02:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:57:38 +0100, Phil W Lee
wrote:
[...]

Is it the next episode of the Vandalman and dolesome show?

I love Lucy reruns.

This anonymous ****head who goes by the name of John B. only loves his own asshole. His favorite word is bigot. If he weren't so stupid, he would elaborate, but he becomes only garrulous when he is being terminally stupid. Must be some kind of death rattle.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

Old September 20th 13, 05:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 00:21:33 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

Strangely though, for an individual who is so vocal about protecting
the trails from the barbarians you appear strangely reticent about any
actual physical effort that you have actually expended on protection
of the trails.

All bark and no bite, as the old folks used to say.
--
Cheers,

John B.