A disappointing report...

Old March 5th 18, 01:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default A disappointing report...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/05/bradley-wiggins-and-team-sky-accused-drugs-in-damning-report

QUOTE:
An explosive report has suggested Team Sky and Bradley Wiggins used
performance-enhancing drugs under the guise of treating a legitimate
medical condition in order to win the 2012 Tour de France...
ENDQUOTE
Old March 5th 18, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 05/03/2018 01:23, JNugent wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/05/bradley-wiggins-and-team-sky-accused-drugs-in-damning-report

QUOTE:
An explosive report has suggested Team Sky and Bradley Wiggins used
performance-enhancing drugs under the guise of treating a legitimate
medical condition in order to win the 2012 Tour de France...
ENDQUOTE

A shining example to the youth of the world.

He only took it to be on a level playing field (with all the other drug
cheats)
Old March 5th 18, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

JNugent wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/05/bradley-wiggins-and-team-sky-accused-drugs-in-damning-report

QUOTE:
An explosive report has suggested Team Sky and Bradley Wiggins used
performance-enhancing drugs under the guise of treating a legitimate
medical condition in order to win the 2012 Tour de France...
ENDQUOTE

Why am I not surprised?
This cheating, lying, drug taking pedal bike rider does not live too far
away from me. Apparently his wife has a mouth like a sewer. Probably the
best that he or any other cyclists could find. Cyclists do find it hard to
attract a female, they have to take whatever is going cheap in the sales.
Oh how we laughed when he got knocked of his pedal bike a couple of years
ago.

Old March 5th 18, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other...xtent-10749067
Old March 6th 18, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 05/03/18 14:23, JNugent wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/05/bradley-wiggins-and-team-sky-accused-drugs-in-damning-report

QUOTE:
An explosive report has suggested Team Sky and Bradley Wiggins used
performance-enhancing drugs under the guise of treating a legitimate
medical condition in order to win the 2012 Tour de France...
ENDQUOTE

yes disappointing but somehow expected.
Old March 6th 18, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 06/03/18 08:10, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/05/bradley-wiggins-and-team-sky-accused-drugs-in-damning-report

QUOTE:
An explosive report has suggested Team Sky and Bradley Wiggins used
performance-enhancing drugs under the guise of treating a legitimate
medical condition in order to win the 2012 Tour de France...
ENDQUOTE

Why am I not surprised?
This cheating, lying, drug taking pedal bike rider does not live too far
away from me.

So why not take your sharpened battleaxe dripping with snot bile and
venom to him?
Old March 6th 18, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 06/03/2018 09:38, Peter Keller wrote:
On 05/03/18 14:23, JNugent wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/05/bradley-wiggins-and-team-sky-accused-drugs-in-damning-report

QUOTE:
An explosive report has suggested Team Sky and Bradley Wiggins used
performance-enhancing drugs under the guise of treating a legitimate
medical condition in order to win the 2012 Tour de France...
ENDQUOTE

yes disappointing but somehow expected.

I find myself disappointed because Bradley Wiggins, against my
expectations given his field, turned out to be a genuine sporting hero
with a nice sideline in cultural interests too.
Old March 7th 18, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 06/03/18 09:39, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:11:10 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Cyclists do find it hard to
attract a female, they have to take whatever is going cheap in the
sales. Oh how we laughed when he got knocked of his pedal bike a
couple of years ago.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other...xtent-10749067

I've never heard of him. Must be a silly person riding a silly bicycle?

And loving it.
Old March 7th 18, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 07/03/18 00:45, JNugent wrote:
On 06/03/2018 09:38, Peter Keller wrote:
On 05/03/18 14:23, JNugent wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/05/bradley-wiggins-and-team-sky-accused-drugs-in-damning-report

QUOTE:
An explosive report has suggested Team Sky and Bradley Wiggins used
performance-enhancing drugs under the guise of treating a legitimate
medical condition in order to win the 2012 Tour de France...
ENDQUOTE

yes disappointing but somehow expected.

I find myself disappointed because Bradley Wiggins, against my
expectations given his field, turned out to be a genuine sporting hero
with a nice sideline in cultural interests too.

Yes it is a shame.
Personally I could never take credit if I won something but cheated in
doing so. I would have deluded myself and lied to myself.

A disappointing TDF Randall Shimizu Racing 5 August 26th 15 03:02 AM
Disappointing UDC service feel the light Unicycling 28 March 27th 08 12:10 AM
Disappointing Kyle_Destroyer Unicycling 1 January 15th 08 11:24 PM
Very disappointing Scott Racing 7 April 28th 06 04:29 AM
Disappointing Giro Ewoud Dronkert Racing 6 May 30th 05 05:02 AM