I'm Back!

Old February 8th 08, 06:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jules[_2_]

Default I'm Back!

After not having had a decent NNTP server since early September, I'm now
back on aus.bici thanks to Internode ;-)

That is all.

Old February 8th 08, 03:40 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2008-02-08, Jules (aka Bruce)
After not having had a decent NNTP server since early September, I'm now
back on aus.bici thanks to Internode ;-)

Have you discovered the streaming radio?

Alas, there are no bicycle stations.

--
TimC
Stapp's (of Murphy's law fame) Law: the universal aptitude for
Old February 8th 08, 10:39 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Jules[_2_]

On 2008-02-08, Jules (aka Bruce)
After not having had a decent NNTP server since early September, I'm now
back on aus.bici thanks to Internode ;-)

Have you discovered the streaming radio?

Alas, there are no bicycle stations.

Too funny... I had already started one of the streams as I was opening
the newsreader ;-) I'm really loving those. "Swiss Groove" particularly.

Max is back ! maxcarriere Unicycling 7 June 19th 07 10:27 PM
coming back from downtime - sore left back side - cause? Paul General 1 May 18th 07 06:45 PM
Little Boy Marty Wallace worte: Meter Maid Cop she is the Barney Five of the dept. Sergeant Tiffany Delatorre Email [email protected] conext tiem The report I got back little marty boy did not get ancord police report back THE cop THAT W Valley Biker Australia 0 September 24th 05 12:23 AM
Back to Back Epic Uni Rides aspenmike Unicycling 11 August 17th 05 05:23 AM
back again!! BungleBanks Unicycling 0 December 13th 04 11:48 PM