Bike worth/Identification

Old July 1st 03, 01:52 AM
Tefl

Default Bike worth/Identification

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:21:01 -0500, Mike Coonrod wrote:

Found an old bike that I did not really look at to close when I saw it
now I am wondering what it was. I will describe.

it looked like a non-modified, but I am not sure. Somewhat smaller tire
on front, banana seat, long ape hanger handle bars, and a two part
frame; front connected to the back via two side mounted springs. So the
guy could "steer" it via the back seat/tire. This bike looked old, say
25 to 30 years. Color was lime green.

Any info on this bike would be great, thanks.

Sounds like a 70's Swing Bike to me.

Old July 2nd 03, 08:36 PM
Tefl

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:09:56 -0500, Mike Coonrod wrote:

Thanks a bunch. That is without question what it was.

No problem. Glad to be of help.