I just can't stop laughing... at Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky

Old August 9th 09, 02:54 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default I just can't stop laughing... at Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000442.JPG

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...238&Item id=1

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000443.JPG

I don't think it was Mitchel, it was an imposter riding South Saint
Vrain.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...245&Item id=1

There's not one photo of Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky riding the
rocks. There's photos of him looking at the rocks.

Standing amongst the rocks, but not riding the rocks. The man in the
top URLs is Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky, but nowhere is that man
riding the rocks in the South St. Vrain photos.

IMPOSTER!! PHONY!! FAKE!!

If he pays me I will teach him!
Old August 9th 09, 03:16 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
amy

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...ask=view&id=23...

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...ask=view&id=24...

There's not one photo of Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky riding the
rocks. There's photos of him looking at the rocks.

Standing amongst the rocks, but not riding the rocks. The man in the
top URLs is Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky, but nowhere is that man
riding the rocks in the South St. Vrain photos.

IMPOSTER!! PHONY!! FAKE!!

If he pays me I will teach him!

HEY!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!
Old August 9th 09, 03:19 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Aug 8, 8:16*pm, amy wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:54*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000442.JPG

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...ask=view&id=23...

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000443.JPG

I don't think it was Mitchel, it was an imposter riding South Saint
Vrain.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...ask=view&id=24...

There's not one photo of Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky riding the
rocks. There's photos of him looking at the rocks.

Standing amongst the rocks, but not riding the rocks. The man in the
top URLs is Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky, but nowhere is that man
riding the rocks in the South St. Vrain photos.

IMPOSTER!! PHONY!! FAKE!!

If he pays me I will teach him!

HEY!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!-

You probably will be in jail in the shortime future.

Try harder! Send more police and agents to assault me!

You're not winning and you know it and you're angry about that!

Act more futility and retribution out!

MORE VIRGINIA!!

I'm so attracted to Anne Mills!
Old August 9th 09, 03:25 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
amy

On Aug 8, 9:19*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:16*pm, amy wrote:

[...]

I'm so attracted to Anne Mills!- Hide quoted text -

a. I AM NOT NEWBON
b. NEWBON WINS
Old August 9th 09, 05:30 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
disPepsiA

LIBERATOR wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:16 pm, amy wrote:
[...]

ALL AGENTS, INTERCEPT AND ROLL PLAY THE ZAHNER, NOW!

Aloft Broomfield Denver
8300 Arista Place Broomfield, Colorado 80021 United States
Phone: (303) 635-2000Fax: (303) 464-1615

You will find him at the in-touch terminals near the remix lounge.
Old August 9th 09, 07:30 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Aug 8, 10:30*pm, disPepsiA wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:16 pm, amy wrote:
[...]

You will find him at the in-touch terminals near the remix lounge.- Hide quoted text -

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000442.JPG

LOL...