I need help with crankflips, the kick to be exact.

Old February 22nd 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default I need help with crankflips, the kick to be exact.

I have found, that when i kick the pedal straight down, i usually mess
up, but when i use more of a flicking dow, slightly backwards motion
(if that made sense), it helped, still cant land them but that put me a
step closer.

Anyways, i bet if you keep practicing your probably just naturally
adapt a way that will work for you... maybe.... lol

Best of luck!!!

--
Jerrick

It's like putting together a puzzle but never pushing the pieces
together...

Crankflips and the rest Lucas1wheel Unicycling 8 February 20th 06 01:30 AM
Finally Learnt Crankflips!! president_luke Unicycling 22 February 16th 06 09:16 AM
Dual Kick stand [email protected] General 6 September 27th 05 08:54 PM
kick up mount! uni will Unicycling 10 June 5th 05 05:36 PM
Kick Stand for Unicycle joe Unicycling 8 February 18th 04 07:18 AM