GILD on TV :)

Old March 11th 04, 03:43 PM
GILD

Default GILD on TV :)

in my neverending quest for (idealy free) publicity, this was just to
good to pass up
a south african tv channel (called m-net) launched a reality tv
programme called 'b-on-mnet'
they installed a couple of remotely operated recording booths in a
couple of shopping centres and asked people to come 'do their thing'
one thing lead to another and we eventually got 'permission' to promote
our juggling convention using this medium

'this ' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/gildinpics) is the resulting
video

dont even start on me about the non-freemount
i was 'asked' to do that

if u need the code to watch it, it's FEBE-BIB-AAF

--
GILD - Waffle-tosser (ocfopgm)

'They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.-- Benjamin Franklin,
HistoricalReview of Pennsylvania, 1759
' (http://www.soaw.org/new/newswire_detail.php?id=413)'[image:
http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/sp/84255.gif]'
(http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)'what's this?'
(http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=2055415)

Namaste!
Dave

Old March 11th 04, 03:57 PM
Gilby

GILD wrote:
*if u need the code to watch it, it's FEBE-BIB-AAF*

I tried that code and it said that that code was already used and can
only be used once.

--
Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1