Street Discussion Thread.

Old January 25th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default Street Discussion Thread.

So I would have to say so far 5-spins are the most expensive trick Ive
learned.

I have broken, I think its up to 4, rear bumpers solely doing 5 spins.
Thats $40 worth of bumpers.... well $50 since I have to buy another. I
also tore right though my last cover continuing doing them without the
bumper. So $70.00. Just on 5 spins. pheeewy. Glad I can actually land
75% of them now. That was a tough expensive learning curve.

Well the hospital bill from learning handrails is another story, I
haven't paid that yet.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 28th 08, 12:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Nah Levi I broke it trying to grind a little kids playground handrail.
but I flucked it up and landed on the front and snapped the post.

That must have been very frustrating for you agentq. I don't usually
break parts. Although I'm prone to breaking seat, but that wont be the
case once I get paid and can buy my cf base.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 28th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

i went through 2 bumpers and a cover and i still dont have them
consistant haha

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 28th 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

How the Hell do you break bumpers?
I've never broken one.

Old January 28th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
How the Hell do you break bumpers?
I've never broken one.

its cold in connecticut and if they hit the ground right thell crack

--
Spoonthumb

Old January 28th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mycatisonfire

haha brok my bumper a while ago the bolts just sheared between the
bumper and the saddle ductape works just aswell xD

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Prove It In Form Of Dance

I 'Lost' (www.lost.eu/6c60a) The Game
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 28th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

mycatisonfire wrote:
the bumper and the saddle ductape works just aswell xD

For about 5minutes

--
Émile5

"Ntappin" wrote:
I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

http://www.usenet.com

Old February 2nd 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Hmmm... Has anyone tried late doubleflips? I can spin the cranks 1.5
times around if late. That would be a sick trick.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 2nd 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

peleschramm wrote:
Hmmm... Has anyone tried late doubleflips? I can spin the cranks 1.5
times around if late. That would be a sick trick.

Think Shaun has done some in his vids.
Not sure though.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

~o"o~Unicycle for fun~o"o~

agentQ wrote:
by the way, those trophies may be just pixles, but they represent,
blood, sweat and tears.

unicycledood wrote:
Townsvile is where the powerpuff girls live

http://www.usenet.com